AJ VI Infrared Pack.. Vol. Better Source (via nicekicks.com)

Originally Posted by SdotSole90

YES!!!!!!!! coppped

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want white infra-reds real bad. But i may just cop the white varsity red's for ease of purchase and just forget this pack.

But if its not that limited....for me at least....biggest release of the year

i just dont understand the other 2 jordan 6 releases why release white/red and black/red 6's if they just knew they were gonna drop the infrareds doesnt make too much sense

Will you people stop posting this stupid information every time a blog talks about it. Until pictures surface leave it alone. We have no more information now, than we did 3 months ago when the information first broke right here on NT. Half these blogs just take information from each other, and a good percent of the time the rumor starts here first.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Will you people stop posting this stupid information every time a blog talks about it. Until pictures surface leave it alone. We have no more information now, than we did 3 months ago when the information first broke right here on NT. Half these blogs just take information from each other, and a good percent of the time the rumor starts here first.

^ This.  Couldn't have said it better myself! 

I hope they're not limited, I want to get these but for retail not crazy reseller prices.

im down with the infrared but the wht/vrts reds are just fine for me, especailly since i can get 2 pairs for 225 out the door. the only diffrence will be the shade of red. it would be nice if jb actually uses durabuck on the blk pair.

every time i go on here theres a new thread i think we get it to it already if it comes out it comes thats it smh wow

how is nicekicks a better source when they're saying its only a rumor at this point?

Originally Posted by geezy f baby

i just dont understand the other 2 jordan 6 releases why release white/red and black/red 6's if they just knew they were gonna drop the infrareds doesnt make too much sense
Makes perfect sense to me...JB knew people would buy the varsity red 6's because they're "close" to infrareds.  Then, they release the ACTUAL infrareds to make people buy again.  Very strategic, but it definitely screws the consumer
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom