AJ VI Infrared Pack.. Vol. Possibly confirmed??

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Man, I hope this is true.  I won't copp but I'll be stoked for the NT fam that have been anticipating the OG release of the VI.  Those that put in their work/years deserve a quality OG VI.

Joined Feb 25, 2006
his info is sourced from flightclub - i am assuming it is that asian site flighclub.tistory or whatever that someone posted about yesterday.

Is that a reliable source?

SlamShut

formerly cement greyman
Joined Jul 10, 2005
It's been "possibly" confirmed for months now....at least now there is a new thread that NTers can post "where's the pics??" and "it makes no sense that the brand would release this pack" and everyone's favorite...."ducktales!"

Thanks.

Joined Apr 15, 2007
Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

It's been "possibly" confirmed for months now....at least now there is a new thread that NTers can post "where's the pics??" and "it makes no sense that the brand would release this pack" and everyone's favorite...."ducktales!"

Thanks.

But seriously "it makes no sense that the brand would release this pack"

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now