roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
....This is an advertisement by VMVinc to get the hype goin' so people will pre-order. 

Simple as that.

Why is dude using so many emoticons?

It's obvious what you're trying to do here.

You sir, fail.

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

isnt there a thread 10 threads on these already?
Fixed.

Originally Posted by l0peter0l

cant wait for AJ white / red
Can'twait for braindead, worthless piles of crap like you toquit taking up space on this planet.  No one with a clue gets this excited about low grade JB tablescrappings.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's up fam, I know this thread is about the upcoming white/red release, but does anyone have the FTL sku for the AJ VI Motor Sports? Foot Locker can't do an inventory check with the Style number. Its the white sticker that has "FTL xxxxxx" located on the front of the box

I would really appreciate the help guys....I've searched for the Official Release page, but its either been removed or I'm just plain blind....

woulda loved to see these with black on the midsole where the white is...they woulda been a way more different show than the infareds...

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

What's up fam, I know this thread is about the upcoming white/red release, but does anyone have the FTL sku for the AJ VI Motor Sports? Foot Locker can't do an inventory check with the Style number. Its the white sticker that has "FTL xxxxxx" located on the front of the box

I would really appreciate the help guys....I've searched for the Official Release page, but its either been removed or I'm just plain blind....
I know what sticker you are talking about but I just checked my box and it doesn't have a sticker like that on it at all.

Do they have to have the style ? B/C I got my Motorsports VI's through FTL a month ago. My connect that works there just searched it and the inventory said a store in Dallas had a pair in my size and we had it shipped to here in Phoenix area where I live.

Back
Top Bottom