AJ VIII SE RUI HACHIMURA May 23, 2022

Asian market. Enough said
Yep and that’s with a bunch of them over in Japan not liking him because he’s half black(Said so himself). If this was Yuta Watanabe hype would’ve been 10x more even though he’s nowhere close to Rui in skill.

Last edited:
Really wanted these and hit , but I haven’t had a pair of 8s in years , hoping I got the right size
B11269FE-5433-47E8-8A11-E39956528BB9.png

Yep and that’s with a bunch of them over in Japan not liking him because he’s half black(Said so himself). If this was Yuta Watanabe hype would’ve been 10x more even though he’s nowhere close to Rui in skill.
I applaud JB for it. He has a huge presence advertising wise in Japan and makes sense since his story is unique

My pair just landed. Somehow I hit on these and the 36's on SNKRS. Guess that all my wins for the year.

51CB1127-7DF8-44FD-A6F0-F8F804DA88FA.jpeg

You and me both man. I've already accepted that I will miss on everything the rest of the year :emoji_laughing:

Hopefully by the time the AMM 4s and this years XI come out, I'll have some luck back built up from losing out on the string of snkrs releases I have on deck for the next 4-5 months.

rux2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom