AJ XI Adapt Legend Blue 2022

Anyone hit on these or even try 😆? Here’s the latest stockx sales
1640703521297.png

My pair should arrive on Monday, I do love the concept for these but alas I’m only using these for trade bait to get some kicks that I missed over the months or to sell. This is that type of shoe that you put on that floating shoe display that spins the shoe lol I just don’t imagine a person wearing these at all, and if they do then it’s at a sneaker convention where they are trying to win best kicks in the building or etc.

I’ll admit that they are dope in hand but yeah I just don’t see myself really rocking this shoe. This is more of a show off shoe that you show your friends but as for wearing them I just couldn’t do it. Definitely a dope concept for sure

Attachments

• CEB91ECE-8BEB-4092-AD50-B45318DA19CC.jpeg
    CEB91ECE-8BEB-4092-AD50-B45318DA19CC.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 0E0D4D1E-F6C1-414C-A9F2-1EDDE9102478.jpeg
    0E0D4D1E-F6C1-414C-A9F2-1EDDE9102478.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 931C4BAC-C041-415B-AA98-5EEB67253D20.jpeg
    931C4BAC-C041-415B-AA98-5EEB67253D20.jpeg
    392 KB · Views: 50
Got mine today. Opened it, took them out, put them back in, went to Nike.com, started a return.

They just aint it. I don't know about yall, but I need patent on my 11s. Not worth $550. Not even worth taking pics of.

Got mine today. Opened it, took them out, put them back in, went to Nike.com, started a return.

They just aint it. I don't know about yall, but I need patent on my 11s. Not worth $550. Not even worth taking pics of.
Could have resold them or given them to someone else at retail at least.

so yall know

goat is allowing these resellers to accept orders, then not cofirm the orders, so that the price will rise ovee a 24-48hr period.

goat wont cancel a sale after 24hrs of nonconfirmation. you have to hit them up.

know of two examples where a buy it now took place. the sellers dont confirm, hoping that the price raises. its taken a 2 days and goat hasnt responded still. meanwhile the price is slowly rising.

it started right when the size hit the point of no return profit wise on these.

so if yall ever wanna mess with pricing on older shoes with high resale and not many sizes on goat….just “sell” a pair. then not confirm it. and then the price seems as if it has risen, but in actuality, you only take a -10 seller point hit, which doesnt natter at all to these resellers.

so yall know

goat is allowing these resellers to accept orders, then not cofirm the orders, so that the price will rise ovee a 24-48hr period.

goat wont cancel a sale after 24hrs of nonconfirmation. you have to hit them up.

know of two examples where a buy it now took place. the sellers dont confirm, hoping that the price raises. its taken a 2 days and goat hasnt responded still. meanwhile the price is slowly rising.

it started right when the size hit the point of no return profit wise on these.

so if yall ever wanna mess with pricing on older shoes with high resale and not many sizes on goat….just “sell” a pair. then not confirm it. and then the price seems as if it has risen, but in actuality, you only take a -10 seller point hit, which doesnt natter at all to these resellers.
Wow 🤦🏽‍♂️

even better.

the seller is “now packaging” after 45 hours without confirmation………

anyone want to bet the order is canceled after two business days? meanwhile the price will rise.

these sellers are being grimey and Goat is allowing it. and it allows 3-4 days for the prices to rise.

told goat that the guys gonna cancel monday. if so they will have to cover the cost of any replacement, since they broke their 24hr confirm window, wouldnt allow a cancel after 24hrs, and then allowed this guy to “package” for three extra days.

so it will be a 5 day process.

meanwhile GOAT has gone silent since this process was exposed and asked for resolution, since thursday.

even better.

the seller is “now packaging” after 45 hours without confirmation………

anyone want to bet the order is canceled after two business days? meanwhile the price will rise.

these sellers are being grimey and Goat is allowing it. and it allows 3-4 days for the prices to rise.

told goat that the guys gonna cancel monday. if so they will have to cover the cost of any replacement, since they broke their 24hr confirm window, wouldnt allow a cancel after 24hrs, and then allowed this guy to “package” for three extra days.

so it will be a 5 day process.

meanwhile GOAT has gone silent since this process was exposed and asked for resolution, since thursday.
Man that’s so grimey how GOAT allows that

So in my regular adapts, it's a bit tight to get into, not sure on a high or mid-high like this, if that's any different? Is it better to go 1/2 size up with these?
nah. theyre nowhere near the tightness adapt bb. these were built for style/appeal and not so much for balling i would say. i have both pairs.

for some reason i wanna cut the netting off the gray/blue pair. i think it might be just straight gray underneath that mesh stuff.

Back
Top Bottom