AJ XI Cool Greys fully restocked at Kickz.com

From US sizes 7 to 17.
It's a German online store from Munich. Have been customer there since 1997.

If the sizes are listed in European size, there is an option to switch to US sizes.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

$71 for shipping to US? Pass.

Thanks for the heads up though
welcome, yeah the shipping costs are quite expensive.
But for those who want a fresh pair from a legit retailer, this is still a good opportunity

for those who have slept on them.

When thinking back i should have bought the 2001 cool greys, but somehow i was

not feeling them back then.

The value of the coolgreys surely rised when MJ wore them several times with the

Wizards jersey. T-Mac received Jordan's personal pair after their last game 

against each other. It was also the XI coolgreys which MJ wore in his last

game in the Madison Square Garden (scored 39 points but the Wizards lost).

i remember i got the original cool grey's from kickz.com back in 2003 2 years after release for 135 euros

the times have changed

That's pricey when you include shipping and everything. Non the less thanks for the info

Originally Posted by af1 1982

$71 for shipping to US? Pass.

Thanks for the heads up though
and i got so exited when i saw the topic
frown.gif

great find though, thanks for the info
pimp.gif

price is $319 shipped
sick.gif
should be able to find them cheaper somewhere in the states ,thanks for the heads up though, info always appreciated

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

price is $319 shipped
sick.gif
should be able to find them cheaper somewhere in the states ,thanks for the heads up though, info always appreciated

hell even SDS has them way cheaper

Originally Posted by Zyzz

price is $319 shipped
sick.gif

hell even SDS has them way cheaper

damn can you go like 2 posts without plugging their website?

anyways i remember kickz back in the day when they had the cool greys and columbias fsr well after rd. this was also when the exchange rate was 1.3 dollars to every euro. was able to order 2 pairs of each for under retail. man those were the good ol days
frown.gif

price is $319 shipped
sick.gif
Dumped a DS pair on ebay for $230 shipped. So yeah, there are sellers out there letting them go for a whole lot less. Within the US too.

Got so excited when I went to kickz.com and found the cool greys. I saw 174 euros. Then I went to google and it converted to $248. Then I found out about the $71 shipping.

The most I'm gonna pay for some cool grey 11's is 200. And that's if I'm desperate for them. I already got 2 grey shoes, so I'm not trippin'.

eastbays restock was from euro pairs that didnt sell because of the high price...when these get RTVed for sitting to long then the same thing is going to happen

Back
Top Bottom