AJ XI ie custom (Black/Cement III inspired)

Cool.as i initially looked at tha title i wuz skeptical but they actually look dope.Good Work

Damn dude, looks like you put a lot of precision work in there. I like the idea, keep up the good work!

I love the xi lows and these r clean clean clean. Now if I could find a cheap pair, I would def custom them. E print looks good too. How did you do it without getting in the cracks of the print. Im looking at the xi low in Wht/blk but can't come up with a scheme to go with the blue soles.

damn i didnt even peep the tongue at first very nice custom but dont know if i would do it to my beloved i.e's

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
You just made my dream I.E. colorway a reality! These are way better than what they previously were. Good job!

I predict alot of people will hit you up to customize their pairs. If you can do something with those horrid white/black ones coming out I might have to hit you up.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

I love the xi lows and these r clean clean clean. Now if I could find a cheap pair, I would def custom them. E print looks good too. How did you do it without getting in the cracks of the print. Im looking at the xi low in Wht/blk but can't come up with a scheme to go with the blue soles.

I painted the whole E print, even the black parts.  then after the paint dried, i went over with a PIGMA MICRON pen to fill in the black.  I used Angelus Dark Bone for my paint. Thanks for the love NT, appreciate it. 

Back
Top Bottom