AJ XI Low 72-10 May 14, 2022

Which of these XI Lows (non-IE) do you like best?

• Tuxedo (2013)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Concord (2014)

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Infrared 23 (2014)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Bred (2015)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Barons (2017)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Emerald (2018)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Concord Bred (2020)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 72-10 (2022)

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
I rocked the 72-10 11's when it was released and they were super fly

The way the soles yellowed gave me that sneaker vibe when it comes down to it

I want to get these but I haven't copped shoes in so long I don't even know the procedures for stores anymore :smh: :lol:

Says I won ship to home on champs and to check inbox. No order information under orders or a message in my email inbox or champs inbox on the app. Am I ok? I did get charged.

Unfortunately we get taxed here in IL because there are a bunch of B&M stores. No idea why Undefeated charges tax when I can't think of a single store in this state though.

Looks like these are "sitting" on SNKRS, rn, no draw.

First time dealing with the whole "ship to me" option on the FTL app, I still don't understand how it works.

Whatever the case just hit on SNKRS, got my email confirmation so I'm good! Hopefully, everyone else hits as well.!

Same, still waiting on the email. Is it like your email or the app inbox when it says check inbox? I got charged as well.
When I click on the shoes, it now says they are in the process of getting it to me (paraphrasing). Think we are good to go.

Yes, seems to be available on SNKRS, but still pending for me. I'm sure there are plenty of these to go around today.

dtlr was pretty smooth, $15 shipping sucks but charged me no tax so its a wash

NDC “still in line” which sucks as it make me hesitate buying from elsewhere

looks like dicks still has plenty of sizes too

Damn yo, why did I just wake up at 10:20 am to an L. I forgot to set my alarm. 🤬😡

Stuck with no patent leather 11’s Again!! 🤬

I guess I can only hope for a restock at this point. ☹️ This sucks man.

😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom