AJ XII retro blk/ unc?!

I would just like to go and say that I was the first to confirm this. Check my other post: Black/white/carolina retro XII to be released november 1st.(not a link, words may be a little different)

Wow, those are very impressive. I hope for my wallets sake that those don't release.
eek.gif

Johnny Depp is my Icon.

I just called niketown.com and they will be released as a package along with a fleece and a hat. This is the only color they will be doing this with and they will be released at certain retail spots to later be determined.

Wow....

Now this is what a retro + is all about, this is a color that's BETTER than most of the originals to me. The all black look maximizes the texture contrast and the flash of carolina blue just captures any stray glances. These execute where the black/carolina 18.5s fall flat, for me.

A Japan exclusive? That would sting. I don't want these to be $350+ aftermarket, I'd like a pair to actually wear. You don't have to be a collector to appreciate this colorway, that's for certain. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a worldwide release. This pair is too nice to relegate to a few collectors' closets.

Some places get shoes we will never get they made for

those countries . East coast gets some shoes that the

West wont get and same West gets shoes the East wont

get. wish they were white and carolina

i remember at the love truck in hollywood gentry was saying stuff about nubuck 12's, all the people were like whoa man that would be tight, guess he was telling us the truth!
HELP ME JEBUS!!!!182

yo i knew those were gonna come out there was just so much talk about them like in march but then people just forgot about them iam glad we finally know :D
happy.gif
thanx

Quote:
Yup, those are them. The Air Jordan XII Retro+ black/white/columbia blue. Retail for $135, will release as a quickstrike on November 1st. The rumors are true. Start saving you pennies. Check out the site for more info. We posted it first, we confirmed. Stay tuned.

Is this true?
unit[/b]
>the infamous PLAID-MAN<
forget pink, PLAID is the FAD​

r these the womens version that r supposed to come out? i heard a while ago a womens 12 would come out and it would have unc blue as one of the colors

[/b]​

Very nice...would be one of the only colors I would get in the whole retro lineup.....that november date is kiling me though....patent 1s come along also
[/b]​

Holy Smokes...well those are now the best XIIs far and away. I used to think that the playoffs were the best (those are the only XIIs I own coincidentally) as I never really liked the XIIs that much. The problem I had was the heavy contrast in the shoe, ie: huge block of color against another huge block.

FINALLY THEY REPRESENT WITH A RETRO +!!! Its about time, they are on point with this one. I made the suggestion that an all black colorway of the XIX would be hot because of the TEXTURE CONTRAST alone, this shoe proves my point exactly. These XIIs are off the rack and I sincerely hope we see them soon.
Military IV's - the Yin
Fire IV's - the Yang

...The quest for perfect harmony...

So which rumors are true?
So far we have
1. Quickstrike on the 1st
2. Japan exclusive
3. Package with fleece
I will buy these no matter what!!!!!! I would prefer #1 though.
MADDEN[/center] BADDEST FANS ALIVE[/center] ABOUT PINKSTON[/center]

wow someone really needs to confirm this about the quickstrike on november 1st. days are coming closer and closer and i want to be ready |I
tired.gif

^ This release will NOT be a quickstrike. I can guarantee you that, if it is a quickstrike and I was wrong then you can ban me from NT or I will never post again. But I am 99.9% sure that this will NOT be a quickstrike.
mackaville@hotmail.com

Marc.

Jordan Bullets Rewind For sale-L
Mcgrady Swingman For sale-XL

Oh s***! Those are the nicest XII ever!

November 1st!? But I can't buy anymore sneakers this year!
Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

^^^^^How about where is anyone to confirm? AIRMAX, TIMBO, manposite, my mind is slipping right now, I know I left someone off.
MADDEN[/center] BADDEST FANS ALIVE[/center] ABOUT PINKSTON[/center]

Back
Top Bottom