Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Wolf Grey Low (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Dark Grey (2019)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stealth (2022)

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Anyone wake up early just for these? Lol I feel like these will sit for most of the day. I mean if the recent 3s, citrus 7s, concord 5s all sat… these probably will too because I don’t see 12s moving faster than those silhouettes

They will be an easy cop. I am passing, they are clean, but I don't need another pair of grey 12s. Would probably bite on disco, but that probably won't happen, and that is cool.

Still sitting in every size

BBD12DCB-ABC4-44EE-878E-B200F86F3E88.png

You love to see it

Yeah these gonna be available for several more days. Makes sense though, it’s a lowkey colorway on a model these youngins are less familiar with. 12s always been about midtier just in terms of overall hype. Excluding special collabs I think it goes:

1, 4
3, 11
5, 6, 7, 12, 13
8, 10, 14
2, 9

(Not my personal tier list, just ranked by how fast they seem to sell. Feedback welcome)

Yeah these gonna be available for several more days. Makes sense though, it’s a lowkey colorway on a model these youngins are less familiar with. 12s always been about midtier just in terms of overall hype. Excluding special collabs I think it goes:

1, 4
3, 11
5, 6, 7, 12, 13
8, 10, 14
2, 9

(Not my personal tier list, just ranked by how fast they seem to sell. Feedback welcome)
Whatever tier you have the 12s in, you have to put the 9s in cause they are both hood classics and worn equally. The chile reds and those grey 9s sold out faster than any of 7s, 8s, and 13s did this year. We gotta start putting more respect on the 9s name. Even if they aren't "hyped" they sell.

Edit: 13s are hood classics as well so 12s, 9s, and 13s should be on the same tier.

Nah man 9s are weak. I own 2 pairs of 9s (both still DS) and 13 different pairs of 12s. Not even close to being on the same level, for me at least. Can't speak for "tha hood". When I go back to the Chi people are just wearing whatever the latest release is, for the most part.

Nah man 9s are weak. I own 2 pairs of 9s (both still DS) and 13 different pairs of 12s. Not even close to being on the same level, for me at least. Can't speak for "tha hood". When I go back to the Chi people are just wearing whatever the latest release is, for the most part.
I was speaking moreso to his criteria of "hype." 9s are on the same level as 12s and 13s hype wise. 9s are super underrated too as a casual shoe imo.

Its kind of funny. I remember being in high school and college and Jordan retros was the end all be all. Especially basically all models 1-14 (with the exception of 2s). First pair of Retros I could ever afford was Flint Grey 12s. I was the man in them joints. I wore them into the ground

Now I work with college kids all day, and they couldn't give two damns about Jordan retros outside of 1s unless its OW or TS collabs. Those are the ONLY Jordans I ever see kids wearing on campus anymore. Probably because they have no connection to Michael Jordan. The average college freshman this year was born in 2004.

They'll break their necks and get hype over seeing a classmate walk in in some Yeezy Foam Runners, over 90% of non 1 Jordans

I feel like that's part of the reason we see so much more sitting (which is good if you a buyer/wearer). Even during the BANDemic when everything was flying. I feel like that was old heads with gov money burning a hole in their pockets, and young "resellers" looking to make some change selling back retros to old heads.

Its kind of funny. I remember being in high school and college and Jordan retros was the end all be all. Especially basically all models 1-14 (with the exception of 2s). First pair of Retros I could ever afford was Flint Grey 12s. I was the man in them joints. I wore them into the ground

Now I work with college kids all day, and they couldn't give two damns about Jordan retros outside of 1s unless its OW or TS collabs. Those are the ONLY Jordans I ever see kids wearing on campus anymore. Probably because they have no connection to Michael Jordan. The average college freshman this year was born in 2004.

They'll break their necks and get hype over seeing a classmate walk in in some Yeezy Foam Runners, over 90% of non 1 Jordans

I feel like that's part of the reason we see so much more sitting (which is good if you a buyer/wearer). Even during the BANDemic when everything was flying. I feel like that was old heads with gov money burning a hole in their pockets, and young "resellers" looking to make some change selling back retros to old heads.
Lemme guess, all these kids also rock the super-cooked white forces and panda dunks like it’s some kind of school uniform

Lol it still blows my mind how 1s became the model of choice over all others. All because of some collabs? I remember when 1s were decidely midtier while 3s, 4s, and 11s were basically tied at the top. Oh how times change.

Then again anyone who gets hyped over foam runners AKA advanced crocs AKA the mark of the hypebeast should have the rest of their sneaker opinions automatically disregarded

Lemme guess, all these kids also rock the super-cooked white forces and panda dunks like it’s some kind of school uniform

Lol it still blows my mind how 1s became the model of choice over all others. All because of some collabs? I remember when 1s were decidely midtier while 3s, 4s, and 11s were basically tied at the top. Oh how times change.

Then again anyone who gets hyped over foam runners AKA advanced crocs AKA the mark of the hypebeast should have the rest of their sneaker opinions automatically disregarded

Only reason Retro 1s used to sit back in the day is because of the way people used to wear their jeans. All extra baggy and goofy. Other Jordans complimented that a lot better than 1s. Once pants got slimmer it was only right that the re-enter the conversation

Only reason Retro 1s used to sit back in the day is because of the way people used to wear their jeans. All extra baggy and goofy. Other Jordans complimented that a lot better than 1s. Once pants got slimmer it was only right that the re-enter the conversation
Really? I always thought 3s and 4s don’t look right if your pants cover most of the silhouette.

For me I used to see 1s and Dunks as substitutes for each other (still kinda do). But because 1s mostly only came in very simple “classic” colorways I always thought they were kinda pointless since I could get more interesting colorways on Dunks instead. That’s how it was, most people kept their Retro 3s and 4s colors kinda neutral (like the OGs) and saved the wilder colors for their Dunks and maybe AF1s. This is also why the Panda Dunk phenomenon is especially amusing to me as someone who got into Dunks during the pink box SB era

Back
Top Bottom