AJ XIII Del Sol March 22, 2022

Loss for words.....

Champs sent me a 9.5 Cardinal 3 instead of an 11 Del Sol 13. Nike last month sent me 9.5 Marina 1 instead of Reimagined 11 I got during the SNKRS restock.

This shoe available anywhere for retail still? I've clearly pissed someone off

Still out on a pair of these, but Champs refunded me, gave me a $50 gift card, and said I can keep the Cardinals. They at least stepped up to the plate, I'm still fighting with Nike over their screw up

Anyone else feel like the yellow suede on these is kind of flaky in person? Doesn’t seem as smooth as some of the other 13s, disappointing but it’s a sick color way
Yeah that's my biggest gripe with this release outside of the white sock liner. But as stated previously, every time I clean it up, it looks good as new.
Loss for words.....

Champs sent me a 9.5 Cardinal 3 instead of an 11 Del Sol 13. Nike last month sent me 9.5 Marina 1 instead of Reimagined 11 I got during the SNKRS restock.

This shoe available anywhere for retail still? I've clearly pissed someone off
I would like to believe so. Seen Men's pairs readily available as of yesterday. What sizes is what would to be determined.

Appreciate it....there are a few members on these boards I've hooked up for retail too, more than happy to do the same for those like you.

Scooped an 11 off Private Sneakers....hopefully no issues with this order. Came out cheaper than Champs since there was no tax

This is one of those pairs I might circle back on 6 months from now and get a VNDS pair for like 130 or something. I just don't want to pay retail on them lol. This CW is looking better and better over time to me.

Man, exactly!

Any luck with bettering that look in the past? I’m thinking a suede brush?

Never had that problem I’m probably just gon let them be :lol: don’t wanna make it worse and have weird looking spots

Screenshot_20220328-135902_Twitter.jpg

Still out on a pair of these, but Champs refunded me, gave me a $50 gift card, and said I can keep the Cardinals. They at least stepped up to the plate, I'm still fighting with Nike over their screw up

Lot of work....but finally got these from Private Sneakers for $200 flat. All told the Champs screw up saved me in taxes plus the $50 gift card and $200 from the selling the Cardinals.

D0C7E243-47F7-49CB-A577-F6D61CAEF331.jpeg

You all go tts on these or half a size down? I’ve fluctuated between the two for past AJ13s

Went half size down on 2020 Flints. Maybe if I break in Del Sols I can do half size down, but think TTS is the best bet for these.

Back
Top Bottom