AJ XIII Del Sol March 22, 2022

Just got back from the mall, didn't see too many people out picking these up opposed to when I went for the Cardinal 3 few weeks back. Such a nice shoe.

IMG_1621.jpg

Wasn’t sure if I needed another yellow shoe.. been quite a few as of late. But they are clean. Noticed I had a 25% off coupon from Hibbert for a cancelled order. Figured I’d see if they’d take it on these, and it went through. I’ll take em for $150..

Well yesterday I got a notification on my phone that I wasn't selected...said oh well. Happened to open the app 5 mins later and it says waiting for me to confirm store pickup. Weird but I'll take it....going to be very sad when Nike pulls everything from FTL, it's the only place I hit anything on.
Happens to me pretty often. I like it though...makes the W feel much more rewarding. :lol:

As far as this CW, I would say it's a sleeper, but it seems no one like 13s. All recent CWs don't seem to be instant sellouts.

Placed an order from DSG about two hours ago(4pm). I happen to like the 13s but yeah it seem like many people don’t so these might be available in stores for a while

Wasn’t sure if I needed another yellow shoe.. been quite a few as of late. But they are clean. Noticed I had a 25% off coupon from Hibbert for a cancelled order. Figured I’d see if they’d take it on these, and it went through. I’ll take em for $150..
I have 13 25% off coupons left out of 25. I used to milk Hibbets back in the back for them...lol. I haven't used any in a while but I copped the UNC 3s and the Unite 3s with them. I actually thought they caught on to this. Remember going for a particular release and the coupon didn't take. I hit the Hibbets chat up and the agent told me they never allowed coupons to be used to releases...

I have 13 25% off coupons left out of 25. I used to milk Hibbets back in the back for them...lol. I haven't used any in a while but I copped the UNC 3s and the Unite 3s with them. I actually thought they caught on to this. Remember going for a particular release and the coupon didn't take. I hit the Hibbets chat up and the agent told me they never allowed coupons to be used to releases...

:wow: Wow! Wanna part with a few of those? :lol: Yeah, I figured it wouldn’t take for release pair. But their rewards aren’t too bad otherwise (when you can actually get an order in) they sellout instantly on “hyped” releases..

Back
Top Bottom