AJ XIV Ginger August 17, 2022

Uh........yah the CG's are more popular lol.

I wouldn't ball on outdoor courts in retro's but that's just me

What would you recommend?

I’m currently wearing the qntm barium and the retro Rodman shakendstrukt from 2016. Surprisingly, despite not wearing for 5-6 years, the midsole and glue are still in pristine condition. Been wearing those atm, the strap really seal the deal for me.

There is pearl on the teeth… not exactly creamy beige-ish pearl like the OG lows, but it’s pearl.

Nice to have 14’s again in my lineup. Love that unique smell that 14’s have, they all smell the same & no other Air Jordan has that smell. If you blindfolded and gave me a DS pair of Air Jordan 14’s to smell, I would know it’s a 14. Easiest way authenticate. 😁

0B14BAF5-A180-472E-8572-2D6D41715691.jpeg
AA717038-7434-4B3E-8FF9-81A1DE2C46DC.jpeg
Those teeth look sloppy . After having these in 99 , I'd only get these under 200 this time around.

Copped off that Nike sale 🔥
I did the same... I can dig paying $42 under retail. Also when these get released to outlets they're still gonna go for retail for some weeks. I'll never make it back there when they do decide to put on discount... My size 12 would be the first to go. I did want these but that $210 price point wasn't happening...

I did the same... I can dig paying $42 under retail. Also when these get released to outlets they're still gonna go for retail for some weeks. I'll never make it back there when they do decide to put on discount... My size 12 would be the first to go. I did want these but that $210 price point wasn't happening...
Facts. After tax for me, it would have been around $230. That’s a no from me.

Missed out on the Nike sale. Hope to snag them later on for around or less than the sale price that was on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom