AJ XIV Low Clot (Sepia Stone) April 2021

My pair survived the weather delays..Quality in hand is A1🔥🔥🔥
65D85F36-D950-45C0-AA6D-66397BA35618.jpeg

**** it couldn't wait! Put on some water repellent spray last night so today I'll just pray. Medallion dangles way too much on the heel so I put it through the laces. I think it still looks pretty good this way.

1613925031163.png
Just got these in hand and you weren’t lying about the medallion dangle. I think I’m going to do the same thing. Anybody else wear theirs yet? What are you guys doing about the medallion?

I put in a lowball bid on eBay, to see if the seller would respond with the price I’m willing to pay
And he did.. 250. Shipped.. eBay 10$ coupon killed his shipping fee.
They are headed to get legit checked... can’t wait
Lord willigz, I’ll grab another pay this week. I need a backup. Before prices get outta hand
Where did u get the coupon?

Glad you snagged. Pairs like these are the ones that get some buzz around release but become scarce down the line, for better or worse. Melo 2s come to mind. I didn't wanna pay retail in 2018 and the times I've looked sporadically over the past couple of years I swear I find more 04 pairs for sale than 18s. I feel like when resell is low like 20-40 over retail, the people that truly want them to wear or keep buy them up at that price and keep.

Back
Top Bottom