AJ XV's up on Niketown.com...

Thanks, I forgot, do these fit tight? Should I get a half-size up? I had these in 5th grade but I forgot.

Originally Posted by krey1231

Thanks, I forgot, do these fit tight? Should I get a half-size up? I had these in 5th grade but I forgot.

These run a little big

^^^cosign unless someone gets a code
happy.gif

Hopefully nike pushes these to the sales racks want to pick up another pair but the quality is way to bad to pay retail for em.

I've been waiting for these to get cheaper...the couple NDC discount codes I missed out on...I'm just gonna keep patiently waiting for these to getcheap and/or grab some SEs...I do like the FC 15 and the Lasers though...just not enough to pay over $100 for either of them...

Originally Posted by krey1231

no they fit funny..was gonn rock mine yesterday and put it right back in the box

Probably a dumb question since anyone coming in this thread probably doesn't have them...but if anyone does and is in here, how's the quality onthese???

^ehhh I MIGHT pay $75 for them total (only for collection purposes) but I'm not going out of my way to look for that deal haha

Back
Top Bottom