AJ XX2 in Michigan, where are they?

I live in Grand Rapids, and one store might be getting them, Foot Locker in Woodland Mall.

Does anyone know somewhere that will be getting them. I have called a few stores in Battle Creek, and Muskegan, and a couple other spots. Does anyone know where they will be 100% available and in a sz. 14...

I would greatly appreciate it...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Team Denver Nuggets? Thats weak, real weak... :smh:
smh.gif

Go Pistons!

Have no idea about the XX2's, but its surprising to hear that these are coming out on a slightly limited basis. If your willing to drive to detroit, I'm sure all the major chains are getting them.

Well, I called a store in Battle Creek, a store in Portage, a store in Holland, a store in Muskegan, a store in Grandville, a store in GR (well like 5 stores) and one in Detroit said they are not getting them either...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Yeah, they are getting them, but no sz. 14...

Someone has to know something, or work at a shoe store in Det.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

have you tried any of the fa, fl, or champs at northland? i would think they're getting them.. if not, try and get a sku from someone and maybe you could get it shipped to your house.. free shipping if you do it at the store
nsb.org: jDot

I know stores are getting them, but not in a 14. I know Puffer's is getting 'em, I'm not sure what sizes they will get, but you could just order them online.

I would order them online but that takes the fun out of getting the new Flagship model on release day to me...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

I don't understand why JB wouldn't make these readily available. I know the high retail price may be a concern, but at least make one size run available at every spot that has carried flagship models in the past. SMH at Jordan Brand. Making a GR a hassle to get.

I think your best bet would be to order them online, but you're right--the fun is taken out of it that way.
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

Well I have a few spots that I know are getting a sz. 14...

But they are out of town like Flint, Detroit (Hopefully Portage) but the thing that I am worried about, what is that one person with the sz. 14 who lives down the street beats me to it and then I go to find out someone else got it and I drove all that way...

Damn shoe stores for not holding them...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Well, come to find out Woodland is getting them, but that is the only store in GR (Foot Locker in Woodland)...

But they are telling me, well we usually get the bigger szs. a week or two later...

BS, if you were getting them, you would have them already...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Honestly, you may have to cave in and get them online, if you have to have them NOW.

I really can't believe that ONE store in the 2nd largest city in Michigan is getting the XX2s. Absolutely ridiculous. It's no wonder I don't miss Grand Rapids too much.
Now what you know about the Great Lakes? / We contemplate on gettin' money like a sweepstakes...​

Thanks, but I actually have someone who works at a Finishline holding them for me as we speak so I can scoop them up Sat. morning...

I appreciate the help though...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Anybody that want these Now and is In Detroit or Near, drop me a PM for the info where to get them NOW. I am not sellin them, just droppin info to my fellow Detroit Heads!!!

Send me a PM NOW!!! They close at 9 tonight and they just got there second shipment in today.
* NT Detective *

Champs in woodland got them. I believe the holland finishline did also.
"Dont worry if it was meant to be it'll be soon"​

^ Also what I would like to know i was gunna wait about a week or 2 to pick them up.

I work at Finishline in Lakeside and we didnt get em but I scooped em up from Eastland Finshline and am holdin em in the back as we speak till they go on sale.
FREE ROYCE!!!

Yeah I stay in Macomb Township now, I'm originally from Oak Park. I'm the only dude you'll see workin there rockin any heat and sometimes I get some square glasses on.
FREE ROYCE!!!

Back
Top Bottom