AJ XXX (30)

University of Michigan football team will be wearing Jordan uniforms.
Not sure how in touch you are with high school sports, but there are plenty of schools that are considered 'elite'.
Look up Allen high school and their $60mil football stadium.
It's about market share and revenue at this point.
NIKE/JORDAN aren't still trying to build their image.
Yea I know nothing about that stuff man

Is it me or the outsole of XXX looks similar to the previous one? If it is, then it's a new low for the brand. SMH.

This has got to be a joke right? Is JB seriously gonna take the 29 and change the heel then call it a day? Pathetic. Talk about a fall from grace. It's the 30th anniversary of the most iconic shoe line of all time and they didn't have more than 15 min to commit to the design? I've been rockin' jays since '92 and collecting more seriously since '05. Like most in people in this forum, I was blindly brand loyal for so long. Dropped an insane amount of cash and always kept coming back regardless of the BS (quality mainly). I can officially say I'm done with JB and I wish them luck in competing with companies that are clearly more hungry and innovative (i.e.. adidas, NB, Asics, Saucony etc.).

Id love to be a fly on the well when whoevers job it is to keep tabs on social sites and forums and they read the consensus to their boss about the xxx leak. Lol.

"Well sir, they're smarter than we thought they were. They realized it's just a new color way of the 29."

Lol

Is it me or the outsole of XXX looks similar to the previous one? If it is, then it's a new low for the brand. SMH.
welcome to the thread
laugh.gif
. Anyone think these will hit nikeid? I doubt it but I believe before they officially retire the signature line (if ever) they will start bringing them to nikeid just like the lebrons kd's, kobe's, kyrie's etc. at this point there's really no reason not to. Not like anything from 2009 forward is even close to building a respected legacy like 1-23. I don't think anyone really cares how many og or custom colorways are out there on these new sigs.

No way is this the 30. Im not buying this diversion for a second. They've never done a repeat on the sole before, that's ridiculous. I also don't think they'd do the obvious XXX on the heel like that. Not buying it.

No way is this the 30. Im not buying this diversion for a second. They've never done a repeat on the sole before, that's ridiculous. I also don't think they'd do the obvious XXX on the heel like that. Not buying it.

Im very excited about jan 14. Because if JB managed to keep the aj30 so confidential i wonder how the so called leaked images could be them.
I suspect they are some early versions and they probably used the 29 sole to test its performance along with the upper. Because they would surely redesign the sole visually at least and not just slap the XXX on the forefoot traction area which is most important for playing ball.

But in case the real aj30 are the leaked sample, that would be an epic fail Marketing and Design wise.

Last edited:
This.
I dont know why most jordan collectors claim that todays jordans and other basketball kicks would not be possible to wear them casusl.
So many people are rocking very colorful air max runners, nike frees, shox, foamposites etc. Some are even wearing active running shoes or soccer kicks for casual.
So why not these new air jordans which actually have a style factor too?
People stick too often with kicks of the 80 or 90s.
Imagine everyone would be like that. ..people would only wear chucks and maybe af1 and no further modern kicks casually. ..
Boring as hell.
AGREED!!! I kinda said the same thing a page or two back. People really believe JB is gonna go backward and make a shoe with a 3m, a big *** tongue, air bubble, etc. Today, those types of shoes don't get made anymore.

Yea im not a "jordan collector" lol.

I think its a moot point discussing what looks good casual cuz its completely up to each individual.

I see a lot of people hating on this shoe. I'm surprised. The tech and specs on the XX9 were great. Remember Jordan Brand's main concern for their newer shoes will be performance. The 29s traction was awesome. So keeping the same sole isn't a bad idea. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I think the triple X is kinda dope and I'm sure JB and the XXX have some things yet to be revealed.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people hating on this shoe. I'm surprised. The tech and specs on the XX9 were great. Remember Jordan Brand's main concern for their newer shoes will be performance. The 29s traction was awesome. So keeping the same sole isn't a bad idea. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I think the triple X is kinda dope and I'm sure JB and the XXX have some things yet to be revealed.
Do those XX9's have that same issue that plagued the XX8? You know, the bag on the outsole popping and ****?

I might have to hunt one on discount

JB is crap for using the same 29 bottom. One reason I like the XX3 so much is you can tell they put in the extra effort to make them special which is clearly not the case on these 30s.

To people saying don't fix what's broken. You can have the same tech and switch up the look and design.

Too people saying we don't like em because you cant wear em casually. That's not the reason we don't like em. We don't like em cause it's the same damns shoe as the xx9 and JB got lazy.

Last edited:
Do those XX9's have that same issue that plagued the XX8? You know, the bag on the outsole popping and ****?

I might have to hunt one on discount

From my experience no.
The 29 have a more solid and thicker Material than the 28.
My 28 popped after 4 months and i even didn't play basketball with them.
I played in my 29 several times outdoor and there is no damage.

Can't wait for the reveal. Tinker needs to explain this debacle.

(I actually like the shoe better than the 29, but that's not the point.)

"The 30 is a representation of michael at 30 years of age. It was at that point where he had won 3 championships and he felt he had done everything performance wise so he decided to take a break. We did the same with this model."

:smokin

Hahahahahahahahahaha

"The 30 is a representation of michael at 30 years of age. It was at that point where he had won 3 championships and he felt he had done everything performance wise so he decided to take a break. We did the same with this model."

:smokin

that was perfect

Back
Top Bottom