AJ XXX (30)

So far only one color has leaked. Lets see what the other color looks like tomorrow. I know the are almost the 29's but I think tomorrows release will give the shoe a little more justice. everyone is comparing soles. cmon the yeezy's that nike released had the air Jordan soles but nobody complained about that. I know the upper on the yeezy's  were different. so lets hope the upper on the 30's are different.

I actually don't mind how the XXX look, like them a bit more than the XX9. The addition of the design on the heal breaks up the upper a bit. And if they play near as well as the XX9  that's great because that shoe was amazing IMO

For what the shoe is that appears to be the XXX, it looks like a good progression from the XX9 and as a fan of those, I'm sure I will dig these

But I agree with others, whether it was a scrapped design on the XXX that caused them to stick with the same tooling or whatever it was, it is a bit of a letdown and will be interesting to see what JB says tomorrow.  I do believe in the "if it aint broke, don't fix it" mentality to an extent and the xx8/xx9 concepts have been awesome to me, but I get the frustration.

regardless, tomorrow will be interesting...

For what the shoe is that appears to be the XXX, it looks like a good progression from the XX9 and as a fan of those, I'm sure I will dig these

But I agree with others, whether it was a scrapped design on the XXX that caused them to stick with the same tooling or whatever it was, it is a bit of a letdown and will be interesting to see what JB says tomorrow.  I do believe in the "if it aint broke, don't fix it" mentality to an extent and the xx8/xx9 concepts have been awesome to me, but I get the frustration.

regardless, tomorrow will be interesting...

Agree with everything you stated.

Finally someone with a comment that doesn't sound like they have a 3rd grade education. :smokin

Don't buy them, don't support their lack of innovation. If they have the same bottom as the 29, thats inexcusable! If it's not broke don't fix it does not apply here, as they could have still incorporated the same midsole and bottom with a different design to make it its own. The 28 and the 29 both had the forefoot unlocked zoom, theres no shame in continuing with that, but there is no excuse to have the exact same midsole as the 29, thats just ridiculous, anyone who would buy that is a fool!

Don't buy them, don't support their lack of innovation. If they have the same bottom as the 29, thats inexcusable! If it's not broke don't fix it does not apply here, as they could have still incorporated the same midsole and bottom with a different design to make it its own. The 28 and the 29 both had the forefoot unlocked zoom, theres no shame in continuing with that, but there is no excuse to have the exact same midsole as the 29, thats just ridiculous, anyone who would buy that is a fool!

I will buy them for super cheap. I will wait.

Trust me, that's why I underlined "for what the shoe is" -- I'm on the same page here, it's extremely surprising that for the 30th model, it looks exactly the same. Like I said in the post, very interested to hear JB explain this one... 

I will consider buying only on discount...

Last edited:
Im not buying them. You would think that the Jordan 30 would be epic, I can't believe there won't be any new tech or anything crazy and new. Pretty lame.

25th year wasn't epic. we expected too much looks like. In reality all that was needed was a different LOOKING midsole.

Last edited:
Now seeing the 30 fully constructed , to me they definitely have a under armour look about them.

Not great , not bad, just ok overall.

They couldve done better, but imo they been failing new sig. wise since #24-to-current.

1 word to sum them up ,"underwhelming"..

Last edited:
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom