AJ XXX (30)

how's the fit and comfort? did you buy for casual wear or to play ball in? I am going this weekend to check them out. Our mall still has FSRs

how's the fit and comfort? did you buy for casual wear or to play ball in? I am going this weekend to check them out. Our mall still has FSRs
Bought to play ball in -- fit for me is TTS, they are a bit more snug than the XX9, I think normal/narrow foot TTS is great, .5 up for wide footers maybe but it could get a little long.  There is a bit more structure to the upper so step in comfort is not quite like that of the XX9, but still comfortable nonetheless.  The heel portion does not have the TPU side plates like in the XX9, it's just straight phylon and personally I think it makes a pretty noticeable difference.

Bought to play ball in -- fit for me is TTS, they are a bit more snug than the XX9, I think normal/narrow foot TTS is great, .5 up for wide footers maybe but it could get a little long.  There is a bit more structure to the upper so step in comfort is not quite like that of the XX9, but still comfortable nonetheless.  The heel portion does not have the TPU side plates like in the XX9, it's just straight phylon and personally I think it makes a pretty noticeable difference.
yea I have been so busy with life here recently I haven't had time to go to mall. I am so excited to check them out. I love the way the 30s look and can't wait to see what colorways they will bring us.

Had planned to hold off on buying the launch color to get sub-retail but looks like it maybe was short runned.

Going hunting tomorrow to hopefully find my size in person to try on. Will buy if I can find and like the fit.

If i could've i would've of 
nerd.gif

And heidi is bae 
embarassed.gif

Also my XXX arrive tomorrow, glad I had them shipped to my office so I don't have wait until after work to see these beauties. 

Took these straight to the court.  The things I didn't like w/ the XX9 they fixed w/ the 30.  

Postive differences I like about 'em so far:
  • Snug fit
  • Softer and grippy OrthoLite insole
  • Smoother transition
They also feel better under my high arches, where the XX9s didn't.  This could go hand in hand w/ the looser fit I experienced with the XX9s in comparison.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom