AJ XXX (30)

thinking about scooping and retiring the launch colorway from the ball rotation. White shoes never fair well on the dusty courts I find myself on. Maybe save for casual and maybe a russie autograph down the line?
The all black on discount would be had for ball purposes.

Hooped in a friends XXX's he doesn't like. Played in a couple my old farts league games and the inner back pad killed my achilles..Still hoop in the release colorway 29's..

if only the xxx and midsole were white on the all black.
mean.gif

My XXX launch color just started coming apart between the midsole and upper [emoji]128542[/emoji] Back to Nike they go. Guess I must get the black pair, but then again I'm disappointed and thinking twice about another pair if they come apart so easy. I barely had a dozen pickup games on that pair.

thinking about scooping and retiring the launch colorway from the ball rotation. White shoes never fair well on the dusty courts I find myself on. Maybe save for casual and maybe a russie autograph down the line?
The all black on discount would be had for ball purposes.
Why would you "retire" a hoop shoe that's still good for hooping tho

Hooped in a friends XXX's he doesn't like. Played in a couple my old farts league games and the inner back pad killed my achilles..Still hoop in the release colorway 29's..
yup, the achilles pillows are deadly for the first 5-10 mins of each wear until they flatten a bit.  That was my only gripe with this shoe and my god it was painful!!

I'm not a fan of the white midsole on these. The midsole got dirty just as fast as the upper on the release color. Mad because of the texture it's impossible to get the scuffs and dirt off of the heir midsoles.

Blacks are dope!!!

If this is the last colorway of the XXX, all good. They kept it simple with three basic but clean colorways. No need to over saturate the market trying to reach for stories and what not. Reminds me of the old days.

My XXX launch color just started coming apart between the midsole and upper [emoji]128542[/emoji] Back to Nike they go. Guess I must get the black pair, but then again I'm disappointed and thinking twice about another pair if they come apart so easy. I barely had a dozen pickup games on that pair.

Really? Can you post a pic of the separation? I'd like to see how bad it is.

Back
Top Bottom