AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I just looked at the photos jimmyJazz displayed on there site and they look nice especailly the black/red color way. I notice the bottom of the shoe has the NIKE symbol, why not display it on the tongue of the shoe?

because Jordan is stupid
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

Anyone with jimmyjazz ordering experience know how long until you received a confirmation e-mail?

I got mine right after I ordered
All I got was an "Order Received" e-mail.
ohwell.gif
feelsbatman

Anyone with jimmyjazz ordering experience know how long until you received a confirmation e-mail?

ohwell.gif
feelsbatman
Yeah same here but I checked my bank account and I was charged. 

Pic overload warning:
As I mentioned earlier, this was actually a pretty easy cop for me. I called Expressions a couple of times over the last 2-3 days, and the last time I caled today one of the employees put the 10.5 Black/Reds aside for me. So all I had to do was casually stroll into the store and scoop them. $132.93 later, here they are:

Let me know if there is anything on the shoe anyone wants more details on.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Anywhere else still got these online?

Need a size 13 in both ...

Your probably going to need to wait until they drop on NDC

I thought these sneakers were released on-line at 8am eastern standard time. Is it random times for QS releases.

I'm not sure about the details on the NDC release be I know that it was delayed so you have another shot sometime in the near future

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

ohwell.gif
feelsbatman
Yeah same here but I checked my bank account and I was charged. 
I only got the Order Received thing too but I assumed that was their confirmation

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Pic overload warning:
As I mentioned earlier, this was actually a pretty easy cop for me. I called Expressions a couple of times over the last 2-3 days, and the last time I caled today one of the employees put the 10.5 Black/Reds aside for me. So all I had to do was casually stroll into the store and scoop them. $132.93 later, here they are:

damn man which expressions? the one in westgate said that they weren't getting these

Def had to call up a couple spots for these since I didn't use my connect this release. Manage to cop with no problems.
I was really surprised how well these sold, considering the MVs came out as well. I guess the heads who couldn't snag MVs turned to these so they wouldn't go home empty handed
laugh.gif

Pic overload warning:

damn man which expressions? the one in westgate said that they weren't getting these

The one in Hartford, CT fam. They still have a couple of pairs of Black Toes, but they don't ship.

Pic overload warning:

The one in Hartford, CT fam. They still have a couple of pairs of Black Toes, but they don't ship.
Its fine now man managed to grab em off jj but expressions has let me down on the last two releases.  The other being the sprite pennys

Just Got In My Care Package Thanks To The Homie Joe Out In NY
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
..... A Part Of Me Was Hoping I Wasn't Gonna Like These When They Showed Up Having Grabbed A Pair Of Concords On The Restock As Well As The Miami Vices This Weekend, But The Quality On This Release Is
eek.gif
...... That Upper Padding On These Is So
pimp.gif

I Knew You Had It In You JB, I Just Knew It!

Pics Later On Once The Camera Has Charged Back Up

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Just Got In My Care Package Thanks To The Homie Joe Out In NY
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
..... A Part Of Me Was Hoping I Wasn't Gonna Like These When They Showed Up Having Grabbed A Pair Of Concords On The Restock As Well As The Miami Vices This Weekend, But The Quality On This Release Is
eek.gif
...... That Upper Padding On These Is So
pimp.gif

I Knew You Had It In You JB, I Just Knew It!

Pics Later On Once The Camera Has Charged Back Up
Seriously 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by akanote

I'm mad
brah, NDC is gonna release them. no worries
Their superb servers will come through, just you wait!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im just saying hes got a chance, a lot of people are scooping these up. im gonna try and get the black toes.

how did the site run for the south beach lebrons this morning?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Pic overload warning:

They fit true to size for you?
Yup. Truthfully, they even run a bit close, so going .5 up wouldn't be crazy. 
Zyzz, he's saying that it should go without saying that the site crashed 
laugh.gif

Easy cop. Walked in my local mall at 1015, got my pairs and bounced. I think my local mall had more pairs than NTSF. Considering my boy that was 54th in line wasn't even able to get his size. And my local spot had 3 of each size per color way. Good luck to everyone trying to cop!

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by BigPoint

My homeboy and I are #14 & 15 at NTLA for the first come first serve release of these. Got my RSVP at ntsm trying to land s second pair!

you think they sold out already? contemplating on whether to make the drive

I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond too you. My phone died while waiting in line. NTLA only had around 25 pairs of each color and we we're able to buy one of each color. I left with a size 14 in each color. 
Another cool thing. While waiting in line for the store to open the owner of the New England Patriots Robert kraft walked by us all lined up asking us about football in LA. He was nice enough to take pics with me and some of the other guys. Real cool guy 
pimp.gif

Damn missed JJ putting these up. My local spots were clueless about these, if I wasn't busy today I would've taken the trip out to Hartford. The hunt continues. Hopefully they pop up here locally this week.

Back
Top Bottom