AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by mpeezy

Easy cop. Walked in my local mall at 1015, got my pairs and bounced. I think my local mall had more pairs than NTSF. Considering my boy that was 54th in line wasn't even able to get his size. And my local spot had 3 of each size per color way. Good luck to everyone trying to cop!

my mall was sold out at 9:30 they opened at 9...

Cheeesin
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Damn missed JJ putting these up. My local spots were clueless about these, if I wasn't busy today I would've taken the trip out to Hartford. The hunt continues. Hopefully they pop up here locally this week.

Where do you live bro? 

I had to settle for going up .5, but they still fit good. A little more toe room, but the width is good and there's no heel slipping for me.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Damn missed JJ putting these up. My local spots were clueless about these, if I wasn't busy today I would've taken the trip out to Hartford. The hunt continues. Hopefully they pop up here locally this week.

Where do you live bro? 

I'm out in Waterbury.  Even worse than the spots around me having no clue what these were...they tried to tell me that the MV LeBron's weren't going to be available in CT at all.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Where do you live bro? 

I'm out in Waterbury.  Even worse than the spots around me having no clue what these were...they tried to tell me that the MV LeBron's weren't going to be available in CT at all.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I called some spots asking about these and they asked me if I was talking about the Son of Mars 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Whoever told you that about the MV LeBrons is stupid lol, we're even getting the Yeezy II's next week at at least one store. But the only place that told me they were getting the LeBrons was Finish Line (I think) in West Farms Mall. 

Where do you live bro? 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I called some spots asking about these and they asked me if I was talking about the Son of Mars 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Whoever told you that about the MV LeBrons is stupid lol, we're even getting the Yeezy II's next week at at least one store. But the only place that told me they were getting the LeBrons was Finish Line (I think) in West Farms Mall. 
Lol it's crazy how clueless some of the spots are.  Half the time I wind up having to whip the phone out and show them a pic for them to even have a clue what I'm talking about.

I'm gonna start hitting West Farms especially since they have that new Nordstrom Rack out there.  This sneaker culture is changing, gotta do more homework then I've ever had to in the past.  Props for dropping info, that's what this community is about.  In the future I've gotta be ready to make quick moves, today wasn't convenient but it's all good.

Walked into my HOH around after 3pm and saw them still on display. AH YEAH....The good ol days of just walking in and getting the sneaker you want with ease! Man I miss them days! Anyways, was stuck on which one to get. I ended up getting the bred ones! Glad I did. They are FRESH!!!

tumblr_m50fit2c1A1qj4od4o1_500.png

oops...fixed!

^^^lol, but nice pick up! All these pics making me anxious for mine to arrive.

i was gonna hold off on the breds to get my money right for yeezys, but now i wanna go 'head and grab my size 13...

my local HOH has a size 11, but no 13...

shoulda went up there this morning... SMH...

Back
Top Bottom