AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if i wanted canvas, i would wear chuck taylors...

*golf clap*  Then maybe you should go start a Chuck's thread in the other brand forum, and leave this thread alone.
Aaaaaanyway. That pic of the black toes with black laces is making me regret passing.  I feel like I'm about to be throwing too much money at Nike for the next two months.

For anybody still wondering about the sizing on these, they are DEFINITELY true to size.  I picked up the black/red KOs in a size 9 instead of my usual 9.5 (thinking they'd be similar to Jordan sizing as of late) and now I'm frustrated to say the least 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was 10 mins away from getting these from HOH NorthPark Dallas. My size was sold soon as I got there at about 12 PM. Didn't bother trying a different size. Also had a chance to get the Lebron Elites but I don't support the guy or his shoes. So I walked away empty handed.

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

can someone post a pic of the blacktoes with black laces instead of red
Now I definitely NEED my confirmation e-mail. underrated next to the bred pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I must have these!  I have a feeling these will be one of my favorite pickups of 2012.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

After seeing these pics,kind of regret passing up on Black toes...nice pics Gza
pimp.gif

Store had 18 pairs each cw...I picked up 31 for NTers, 2 people bought a pair each store said,and now only 3 pairs left as of last night closing

Sz10 and 10.5 blk/red and sz10.5 white/blk/red

Where is this store(s) at?

The Homie Kal's Pic IMO Best Show's The Potential Of Those Blacktoe's With Black Lace Job
pimp.gif

7280557526_b508405269_c.jpg

Gonna Stick With Red Laces In Both My Pair For Now...... Liking Something About That POP They Bring Out In Both Colorways!

I need another pair of BlackToes. These were made pretty well. I'm not only happy, but impressed with them. NDC drop gotta happen sometime soon!!!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by daaznfella

seems like the average "resell" price "deal" is about 160 now

125+tax+ship for example is about 150....and $10 for the guy's trouble....

of course nothing beats retail, but yeah

nerd.gif

compared to the ebay and craigslist prices i seen, i stand by it lol

lol, I was asking where @ lol

im confused now, when do they plan on releasing them on NDC? Military IV's drop this saturday....

JB.....why in thwe world made them as
Quickstrike for the usa only, while spam
The world with the ugly sons of mars?!

These would sell because they are not
expensive and nice as casual smeaker
Even for non jordan collectors.
i could not get them in germany
frown.gif

After standing in line for 3 hours at NTSF yesterday...I was able to get a pair. Not my true size since they were that limited over there, but it's a half size down. It fits alright, just have to loosen it a bit. Now just waiting on my blacktoes (which are my size) to come in later this week from a fellow NTer. 
pimp.gif

7328856218_c5cfc9b3a1.jpg

7328868280_709410ecd1.jpg

7328880448_4fc091283b.jpg

Originally Posted by Majesty22

Anyone know the biggest size they were released in? Sz. 14?

I believe so. That's what I copped, size 14. Haven't seen a bigger size so far

I usually wear size 12 and I think because I have a flat feet they fit really tight when I walk and overall really uncomfortable, probably going to trade up from a 12 to size 13.

ordered my pair from sneakerhead.com a few days ago for 164, now the wait is killing me. but nothing is gonna be better then that UPS truck in front of my house.

Originally Posted by SoleEdge

ordered my pair from sneakerhead.com a few days ago for 164, now the wait is killing me. but nothing is gonna be better then that UPS truck in front of my house.

did your order ship or something? mine still says processing.

Back
Top Bottom