AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/05/17/air-jordan-1-ajko-bulls-summer-2012/
Two new 1s are coming out this summer, thoughts?

BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED.

I know i wont be copping either, they look ugly AF when they aren't leather! And the KOs are just messed up!

HELL YES!!!  I loved the first release.  Among my favorite Jordans!  I'm all on these joints 
pimp.gif

https://www.google.co.uk/...Q_AUoAQ&biw=1768&***=859

That's what the KO is meant to look like...swoosh looks off - these look like garbage!

^Just curious, what makes the swoosh look off to you?  That google link makes the shoe look identical to me..  Just wondering..  These look fire to me!!

at least they dont have the pre yellowed soles like the last batch.
might be in for a pair of each...maybe

good to see theyre finally re-relasing the OG Bred colorway and took Proto J's inspiration and created a blacktoe AJKO colorway.

may grab both, particulary the Breds to match my OGs

JB is hell bent on raping my pockets.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Just when I think there isn't much left on my list. Hopefully the price point is reasonable. I like the 2nd pair better than the 1st. I'm still on the hunt for these though. I'll pull the trigger eventually on a pair that's been sitting fleebay.

2986d032407852033f369c98d5714e1a.jpg

Curious...is there a noticeable difference in weight between the KOs and regular leather 1s?

Love everything about them, except for the Jumpman on the tongue 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Stop the BS, and put the damn Nike logo on it man. 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Curious...is there a noticeable difference in weight between the KOs and regular leather 1s?
no. but I find the AJKOs slightly more comfortable than regular Jordan 1s.

will get both no question..... still have 2 of the white/blk/red KO's from '10 ^& one of the white/red's
pimp.gif
now i dont need to mess up the 2nd pair to make some blk toes
pimp.gif
my body is ready
EDIT-- i see theres no pre-vintage look on these unless its already been wiped down
pimp.gif

looks like bad quality
probably 110$+ price markup
i think i'll pass but not too sure

Originally Posted by luckycharmz

https://www.google.co.uk/...Q_AUoAQ&biw=1768&***=859

That's what the KO is meant to look like...swoosh looks off - these look like garbage!
I know why he said that, the swoosh looks fatter, im sure its just the pic, I WILL HAVE THESE! Always liked ajko never owned a pair, and this will make me feel better since i cant get a pair of banned 1's

Back
Top Bottom