AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

HOUSE OF HOOPS exclusive???
nerd.gif

Can't wait to pick these up at NTSM tomorrow. Anyone else cruising there when the window opens?

so are any websites selling them tomorrow morning? im so lost and i cant select a size on sneakerhead even tho it says in stock

I dont even know what the deal for these shoes are
frown.gif
. Was planning on trying with NDC tmrw morning but apparently i cant anymore ._.

So since they are delayed these weekend online, does that mean that other stores may carry them later on, next week?

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

My store will have both but the guy told me to come now. There's a line of fifty smh

Hopefully most people lined up are there for the SBs only
ohwell.gif

I was considering getting a pair but !+*% it seems impossible at this point
hype on these grew stupid fast

So....... Anyone know if any online retailers are supposed to release these tonight or are they all following Nike's pushback release date?

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

Originally Posted by 1212theory

hasnt released yet on sneakerhead i believe

roll.gif
roll.gif
try sold out...

Ha yeah pretty much. By the time I got there they only had size 11.5 and 12. I swear size 9 is such a hard size to come by. Haha I've been to so many websites where only size 9 is gone. Probably just coincidence I guess. 

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by 1212theory

hasnt released yet on sneakerhead i believe

roll.gif
roll.gif
try sold out...

Ha yeah pretty much. By the time I got there they only had size 11.5 and 12. I swear size 9 is such a hard size to come by. Haha I've been to so many websites where only size 9 is gone. Probably just coincidence I guess. 
info on the other sites?im a 12...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jamazing

roll.gif
roll.gif
try sold out...

info on the other sites?im a 12...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
x2
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Any NTers hitting up NTSF tmrw? I'm in the city on a trip, going to try and scoop up a pair or two before I fly back home tomorrow.
What time do people usually head out there?
G'luck!

My area got no love with these..... 
mad.gif

ALL I NEED are those BLACK / RED KOs!!!!

KAL.... Nice pictures homie. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom