AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Size 14 left in black red AJKOs. 12 and 14 for white ones. Don't waste your time if it ain't your size.

Thought about going down to NTSF this morning but had more important things to do, like sleep. I think im done with this shoe "game". I think I've reached the age where I think it's silly for a grown man to be wearing these. Hope whoever wanted these to actually wear got theirs.

Grabbed my pair at HOH NJ this morning just me and one other kid there for the KO's everyone else was there for the Brons.....I went back an hour later to try and help someone out and they were sold out so either they had a real limited run of these or a lot ya heads showed up within the hour I left and went back

thank you very much to Jermaine and zdawgz for letting me know about Jimmy Jazz just copped my size 13
pimp.gif

Hopefully my order processes on jimmyjazz. So much birthday goodness yesterday i forgot all about these for a second.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

My homeboy and I are #14 & 15 at NTLA for the first come first serve release of these. Got my RSVP at ntsm trying to land s second pair!

you think they sold out already? contemplating on whether to make the drive

Originally Posted by you go boy

went to my spot thats like an hour away and they had every size except my size 9
indifferent.gif
... i instantly passed... im more disappointed in waking up early to get these vs missing out on them...

Should've copped the 9.5 if they had one. They would've been the perfect fit.
Got mine at noon with no problem, high-res pictures with black laces in a little bit (even though no one probably wants them 
laugh.gif
)

JimmyJazz doesnt take paypal?

SMH they got the white/red in my size.

I just looked at the photos jimmyJazz displayed on there site and they look nice especailly the black/red color way. I notice the bottom of the shoe has the NIKE symbol, why not display it on the tongue of the shoe?

It wasn't pretty but I got a pair coming form JJ and a pair coming from Scottsdale, AZ. Good looking out NT.

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Anywhere else still got these online?

Need a size 13 in both ...

Your probably going to need to wait until they drop on NDC

I thought these sneakers were released on-line at 8am eastern standard time. Is it random times for QS releases.

Back
Top Bottom