AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Nightruans aint u in the Atl. If so Atheletes Foot in Cumberland still got them.
not anymore bro i moved to cali... but ima cop for 160 no biggie, its 140 almost after tax so 20 aint nothing

^^because these weren't released in big numbers, felt like a true QS release...after the ndc drop it will be a wrap for these

Yea, they went quick. I was able to check out a size 9 in under a minute, checked back and most of the sizes were sold out.

Hope for the best with NDC.

clearly seems like BRED's are the most popular and on all sites selling out quick while the black toes are sitting for a bit.

good to see IMO since i need black toes
laugh.gif

where are these gonna release on ndc...?any chance of the release happening on ndc europe...?

From NDC's twitter:
The Air Jordan 1 Retro KO's and Son of Mars have been delayed on NikeStore. When a new launch date is set, we will share.

Most likely it'll be on NDC later in the week just like what they did with the Cool Greys 12's.

damn i thought i was going to be able to find either of the colors in a sz 9 around my way....figured everybody would go after the SB's, seems like people didn't want to leave empty handed and took the KOs as a consolation prize....

lol...alllllready released...?naaaaaaaaaaaah you got your info wrong...spoofy is right i think.

Seen in person had to pass, mission to get the banned1s.

Goodluck to everyone searching for their KOs

I hit 2 different HOHs (Lexington and Birmingham) and neither had these. I'm bummed, I wanted these way more than the LeBrons. Guess I will have to wait for the NDC launch unless someone knows where they can be found around Maxwell AFB (pm if need be).

I'll wait for the NDC drop, If I miss out, it wasn't meant to be. Not that pressed, but would be a nice edition.

Originally Posted by LAOKRATWR

lol...alllllready released...?naaaaaaaaaaaah you got your info wrong...spoofy is right i think.

Can't speak for NDC Euro, but I know for sure NDC USA hasn't dropped yet.

No biggie, just trying to help.

This release is a lot calmer than the Lebron 9 MV/SB release lol.

My goal before the weekend started was to cop just one pair of the AJKO black and reds for retail + shipping and I still haven't done that.
frown.gif

Damn, had an opportunity to get the black toe's this morning. Thought I'd think about it for a bit......and now they're gone.

Rule #1278: Never hesitate.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Damn, had an opportunity to get the black toe's this morning. Thought I'd think about it for a bit......and now they're gone.

Rule #1278: Never hesitate.

FIXED: Rule #1!

Back
Top Bottom