AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

6d6269110b054a5176323082da4b43d129ee2af1_r.jpg
 HERE IS MY PAIR... SCOOPED 'EM UP FROM HOUSE OF HOOPS GALLERIA MALL OUT HERE IN HOUSTON...PRETTY EASY COP CONSIDERING MOST FOLKS IN LINE THIS MORNING WERE THERE FOR THE LEBRONS. THEY ONLY LET U BUY ONE PAIR THOUGH,EITHER THE BREDS OR THE BLACK TOES. SO, I HAD TO GO WITH THE OG'S
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
! GUESS I'LL SCOOP UP THE BLACK TOES ON THE NDC RELEASE. HOPE EVERYONE WHO'S HUNTIN' FOR A PAIR SCORES 'EM, BECAUSE THESE ARE CLASSICS! GREAT QUALITY ON THESE AS WELL. HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Damn, had an opportunity to get the black toe's this morning. Thought I'd think about it for a bit......and now they're gone.

Rule #1278: Never hesitate.

FIXED: Rule #1!
Ha! I feel like Rule #1 has saved me about $5k over the last couple years.  

seems like the average "resell" price "deal" is about 160 now

125+tax+ship for example is about 150....and $10 for the guy's trouble....

of course nothing beats retail, but yeah

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Damn, had an opportunity to get the black toe's this morning. Thought I'd think about it for a bit......and now they're gone.

Rule #1278: Never hesitate.

FIXED: Rule #1!
Ha! I feel like Rule #1 has saved me about $5k over the last couple years.  

that's a good rule to have. this can be applied to anything you buy, so if it is gone, don't fret as you just saved yourself some money. 

Damn, seems the general consensus is that the quality of these is on point. Coincidentally, JBs last QS release was praised for this as well (Cavs IVs).

Definitely going to have to pay close attention to Nike's Twitter at work next week even if it means just having a window open and refreshing lol.

Went to the new HoH in Bethesda hoping that everyone was going to go for the MVs.. And I was right
smile.gif
Picked up both pairs.

BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED.

Can Someone Whom Owns The Previous 2 Canvas KO Releases Chime In As To Whether Or Not They Are On Par With These 2 Just Released In Regards To Quality?

I Am HIGHLY Impressed By This Release And Couldn't Be More Happy With My Two Pairs
pimp.gif
Leaning Towards Swooping The Original 2 Colorways Now Since I Hesitated Back Then Due To That Aged Sole Effect They Did On Them
sick.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nerd.gif

compared to the ebay and craigslist prices i seen, i stand by it lol

I was able to get the black red pair of the KO's using Nike Santa Monica's Twitter RSVP process. The shoes look really clean and the quality on these are pretty nice. I'm glad I didn't pass on these.
smokin.gif

Very underreated shoe definite purchase later in the year. Too much heat cmon out in the next few months. GZA73 pictures are tough though!!!

So how do these fit / run for most of you? It sucks being a size 9, its usually the fastest size to sell. I wanted to call a h o h by me but it was busy or no one would pick up

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

So how do these fit / run for most of you? It sucks being a size 9, its usually the fastest size to sell. I wanted to call a h o h by me but it was busy or no one would pick up

True to size; a little tight even. Going to 9.5 wouldn't be an issue.

since these are such a pain in the A__ to cop, i just copped the high strap black red joints that came out in 08.

still gonna be on the hunt tho.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Can Someone Whom Owns The Previous 2 Canvas KO Releases Chime In As To Whether Or Not They Are On Par With These 2 Just Released In Regards To Quality?

I Am HIGHLY Impressed By This Release And Couldn't Be More Happy With My Two Pairs
pimp.gif
Leaning Towards Swooping The Original 2 Colorways Now Since I Hesitated Back Then Due To That Aged Sole Effect They Did On Them
sick.gif

They are exactly the same as far as quality and build. But you will definitely notice that the 2010 pairs are very off white in terms of the canvas.

After seeing these pics,kind of regret passing up on Black toes...nice pics Gza
pimp.gif

Store had 18 pairs each cw...I picked up 31 for NTers, 2 people bought a pair each store said,and now only 3 pairs left as of last night closing

Sz10 and 10.5 blk/red and sz10.5 white/blk/red

picked up my breds easily at the HoH in Bethesda, was so funny seeing more then half the line leaving after they announce they didnt have anymore lebums MV's
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom