AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

Yesterday was a great day... Copped two LBJ MVs.. One for me and sold the other for $580... Needless to say I copped the KOs for free using profit money.... It's like I got my MVs and both KOS for jus 250.... YES I WON

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

I just realized the tongue on the black toe pair is made of canvas too. Nice!!

It's Nylon if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

After standing in line for 3 hours at NTSF yesterday...I was able to get a pair. Not my true size since they were that limited over there, but it's a half size down. It fits alright, just have to loosen it a bit. Now just waiting on my blacktoes (which are my size) to come in later this week from a fellow NTer. 
pimp.gif

7328856218_c5cfc9b3a1.jpg

7328868280_709410ecd1.jpg

7328880448_4fc091283b.jpg

You might just make me re-lace my pair 
laugh.gif

I just wanted to try out bar lacing and it was easiest to do it on these since I had to lace them up anyway. 

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Yesterday was a great day... Copped two LBJ MVs.. One for me and sold the other for $580... Needless to say I copped the KOs for free using profit money.... It's like I got my MVs and both KOS for jus 250.... YES I WON

cookie?
laugh.gif

Picked up another for NTer today....everyones pairs will go out tomorrow or tuesday....too many pairs and not enough boxes
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if i wanted canvas, i would wear chuck taylors...
then you say: "nah, chucks are trash too. canvas material in general. anyway. im done now. enjoy your kicks."
@%%? lol

Hey Bodega's has the Breds in an 11.5 and perhaps other smaller sizes and they take PayPal orders so anyone interested you can find their email on their website

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by Majesty22

Anyone know the biggest size they were released in? Sz. 14?

I believe so. That's what I copped, size 14. Haven't seen a bigger size so far

Smh, sometimes it sucks wearing a size 15

Originally Posted by mikkoxb

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if i wanted canvas, i would wear chuck taylors...
then you say: "nah, chucks are trash too. canvas material in general. anyway. im done now. enjoy your kicks."
@%%? lol
At first I thought he kept coming back to get his post count up, but he just seems to be a very conflicted man 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

After standing in line for 3 hours at NTSF yesterday...I was able to get a pair. Not my true size since they were that limited over there, but it's a half size down. It fits alright, just have to loosen it a bit. Now just waiting on my blacktoes (which are my size) to come in later this week from a fellow NTer. 
pimp.gif

7328856218_c5cfc9b3a1.jpg

7328868280_709410ecd1.jpg

7328880448_4fc091283b.jpg

Those pics are making me anxious to get mines.

i apologize my man....just with all jordans in2012 its been running huge. my playoffss i got a 10 but i am 11. once again i apologize.

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

i apologize my man....just with all jordans in2012 its been running huge. my playoffss i got a 10 but i am 11. once again i apologize.

It's good man. They're literally on my feet right now, trying to break them in a little 
laugh.gif

Like we've been saying, these are true to size, if not even a little small. So if you get a .5 higher, they wouldn't be too roomy.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

How much will these resale for? Forgot all about this release yesterday, I wanna pick up the Bred pair.

I would try to order thru footlocker I store before buying thru resale. NDC hasnt dropped yet either.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

I just realized the tongue on the black toe pair is made of canvas too. Nice!!

It's Nylon if I'm not mistaken.
Bred's are nylon, but the Black Toe's seem to be canvas.
2qmhv9y.jpg

Pics of my pairs. Right on R.J.

255oqyc.jpg

jzfwk9.jpg

The Black Toes are a thing of beauty. I'm glad I found a pair of these. People will regret sleeping on the KO's for sure. This wasn't a planned cop, but had to make an exception after seeing them.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

Team,

Are you sure that these are 100% TTS?

There's been like 20+ people saying so, why don't you believe them?

I got my first pair my true size and they fit pretty good/snug but for casual shoes I prefer them a bit looser so I went up a half size

Back
Top Bottom