AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Ok guys, hands down first of all this is the thread that really makes NT shine!!! Awesome stuff...

Now, one question... Whats the story of the blacktoes with the black tongue??? MJ shot a commercial for McDonalds wearing these and if I am not mistaken, he iswearing them in jumpman shot from the OG hangtag (correct me if I am wrong). Is this a 1 of 1 or is there any more information of this that you fellas knowabout?

Also, the black and red 1 with the red inner collar instead of black... anyone know about this one? Again, if Im not mistaken, this could be the one with"AIR JORDAN" in plain font on the side rather than the wings logo only, but I could have sworn I saw a pair with the reg logo before too.

Lastly, can anyone post the pics of the white black and blue?

It would be very interesting if there is any info you guys can shed some light on for these subjects.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Ok guys, hands down first of all this is the thread that really makes NT shine!!! Awesome stuff...

Now, one question... Whats the story of the blacktoes with the black tongue??? MJ shot a commercial for McDonalds wearing these and if I am not mistaken, he is wearing them in jumpman shot from the OG hangtag (correct me if I am wrong). Is this a 1 of 1 or is there any more information of this that you fellas know about?

Also, the black and red 1 with the red inner collar instead of black... anyone know about this one? Again, if Im not mistaken, this could be the one with "AIR JORDAN" in plain font on the side rather than the wings logo only, but I could have sworn I saw a pair with the reg logo before too.

Lastly, can anyone post the pics of the white black and blue?

It would be very interesting if there is any info you guys can shed some light on for these subjects.
Black toe with a black tongue has been seen on MJ a few times and is crazy rare. There was a doctored "FTPS" pair on eBay a whileback...
eyes.gif

Black/Red pair with the red lining you are talking about is the pair with the "AIR JORDAN" instead of the wings logo. You can see it in the MJpicture where he has them hung over his shoulder or the "BANNED" T-Shirt from Jordan Brand alongside the black toe prototype. Look closely at the"AIR JORDAN" black toe I in the picture and it has a black tongue just like the pair seen on MJ in the pics you asked about earlier...

Red ankle lining

White/blue/black Sample pair...

-Jermaine

Also, a pair that a lot of people don't know about is a black/blue Sample with a white logo. Look closely. Also check out the alternate black/grey Sample.

-Jermaine

Wow thanks for the info Jermaine!!! Its priceless homie!!!

Those grey alternates and white logo black and blues are amazing!!!!

The JORDAN 1 is so mysterious... Its just mind boggling to know there is probably more colorways out there we dont even know about...

What are these magazines with all these pictures???

Nice pics Phase....... What anyone would do to get the "Air Jordan" AJ1's damn. Lets not forget the white/non metallic red with the white logoseen on the 1985 MJ poster.

Look who shows up.....What up D!!! Post some pictures man, lets see the dunk soled................!!

Some Black Toe, Black tongue pics..

4037038304_58d359d7bf.jpg

4037038334_581f82e641_o.jpg

mrmar - thanks for posting that picture I showed you, haha.

A little story behind the picture, some of you saw those Sample white/blue 19s on eBay, well, in that auction the seller stated "If you would like to seea $20,000 pair of shoes see my 'about me' ". And in it was that picture.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

mrmar - thanks for posting that picture I showed you, haha.

A little story behind the picture, some of you saw those Sample white/blue 19s on eBay, well, in that auction the seller stated "If you would like to see a $20,000 pair of shoes see my 'about me' ". And in it was that picture.
Update:

The seller answered my question:

That's me holding the 1st edition proto sample I sold about 11 years ago for $20,000.00

etebelz : you should not post pictures from others without prior agreement from them ! as Im now talking with Edy, he is not happy !!!

sorry didnt realize took em down i didnt think he would mind since i took them off some pretty well known sites and he has a video of him showing hiscollection

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

4045492151_b6afefd053_o.jpg
First off, as usual, nice pic Rolo...

2nd and this is a question that goes out to everyone, I know this is a Sky Jordan and that may be the answer to why on this question but I have seen thiscolorway with this tongue tag with the grey writing as well as with gold writing... I first noticed this on Aaron's (Ucasta's) pair a few weeks backwhile I was rifling through his storage. Was there a few different kinds? Whats the story behind that? Any detailed pics of this colorway and differences wouldbe greatly appreciated...

I remember seeing some 1's with a purple swoosh, not the recent ones. Am I trippin? I couldnt find them after I saw them that one time.

Banana's........ is all I have to say!!

Here's some for the contribution: it sure took years to find my Metallic Lows in a size 12 finally...

Originally Posted by etebelz

sorry didnt realize took em down i didnt think he would mind since i took them off some pretty well known sites and he has a video of him showing his collection

But you know, if people chose a website over another to post their collections, there's always a reason ! As you are a new member on this website, now youknow. Tks for your understandinG!

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

^^^ Really huh?
Which would be the rarest one though?
I think sunshinning has almost all of them.
trythfully i have no clue. i havent even looked atw hat hasbeen posted in this thread, Im sure its all great stuff and i resoect one's passionfor jordans but im nt big on rankings and contests. It turns a passion and hobby into something that it wasnt inteneded to be and has unfortunatelty become

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Banana's........ is all I have to say!!

Here's some for the contribution: it sure took years to find my Metallic Lows in a size 12 finally...
May very well be one of the most beautiful posts I have ever seen...
pimp.gif

Whut up Corgi?!?!?!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

4045492151_b6afefd053_o.jpg
First off, as usual, nice pic Rolo...

2nd and this is a question that goes out to everyone, I know this is a Sky Jordan and that may be the answer to why on this question but I have seen this colorway with this tongue tag with the grey writing as well as with gold writing... I first noticed this on Aaron's (Ucasta's) pair a few weeks back while I was rifling through his storage. Was there a few different kinds? Whats the story behind that? Any detailed pics of this colorway and differences would be greatly appreciated...

CAN ANYONE SHED ANY LIGHT ON THIS????
ALSO.... What are the differences on manufacturer codes for OG1s and how many are there? I know of 4 I think (TYI, Y, TH, STP)...

Back
Top Bottom