AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Am I tripping or is there no way Mike's wearing Chicago's in that picture. Chicago's don't have a red heel piece (like the AJKO's) and the pair Mike's wearing has that red heel piece.

There has been multiple rumors about that picture. One was that he needed something a little more sturdy (like mentioned). The other was that they were testing out the midsole for the 2's and molded them onto the 1's. No clue what's more legit, but it could have honestly been a mix of both. I'd LOVE to find a pair of those someday.

The only other one that I don't think has been posted that I'd absolutely love to find one day is the Blk/Red AJ1's from 85 with AIR JORDAN written out in plain text. He's got them tied together and hanging on his shoulder on the playground basketball court. Believe it was a prototype from before they designed the Wings Logo. God, I'd give anything to own that shoe. Wonder if Nike even has those in the archive or if they are long gone.

babydill.
babydill.

***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

Joerdan23 :
Sample with Tags,..Bananas!!

Man, I don't know why we haven't seen too many of those floating around. For the people that don't know, these are not OG's, this is a Retro Pair from 2000, around the same time they made those Blue IV's, that everyone has been dying for. For those who haven't seen the sample IV's before, here is a pic
side04-11.gif

Retired-Jordans (aka Ruben), only a right foot to that shoe, I believe he had* been on the lookout for the other foot.

And Joe, yes those are the Baby I's that I was talking about, that Royal Blue pair, I remember them on eBay 2 years ago by a seller in Germany (not that pair), but a fresher pair, completely brand new with box. I still can't believe that they ended at $1025.

Oh man I love ROYAL BLUE!!!!!!!!!

Just for the honor or this and my reply, I had to pull out my OG I's and snap a quick shot.

mandingo of sneakers :
Sole, I called up my guy right now and got some more info. They were not only sold in NYC, I was mistaken. They were only sold in a few shops in NYC and not too many shops across the U.S. They were not meant to be limited but it turned out that Nike only made a certain amount to sell and after they did sell, decided to stray away from the idea of making more. That would explain how the guy in Mich had a pair.

Ah, my lil questioning led to dig out a little more truth/fact's about these shoes. Godd stuff man. But I'm still not done, I'll be back on this topic, after I dig out a few more pics, I know I have them somewhere.

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

baby dill :
Am I tripping or is there no way Mike's wearing Chicago's in that picture. Chicago's don't have a red heel piece (like the AJKO's) and the pair Mike's wearing has that red heel piece.

There has been multiple rumors about that picture. One was that he needed something a little more sturdy (like mentioned). The other was that they were testing out the midsole for the 2's and molded them onto the 1's. No clue what's more legit, but it could have honestly been a mix of both. I'd LOVE to find a pair of those someday.

The only other one that I don't think has been posted that I'd absolutely love to find one day is the Blk/Red AJ1's from 85 with AIR JORDAN written out in plain text. He's got them tied together and hanging on his shoulder on the playground basketball court. Believe it was a prototype from before they designed the Wings Logo. God, I'd give anything to own that shoe. Wonder if Nike even has those in the archive or if they are long gone.

babydill.

babydill.

Dill, Mike is not wearing the Chicago's in that picture, they are indeed a AJ I with a AJ II midsole. Look very carefully at the uppers of the whole shoe, it's a AJ I, the soles are only which appear to be of a AJ II.

Speak no more, I got the picture that you are talking about

Sole, the owner of the white/Royal blue IV's is Jay Jones. I remember he posted it more than once in the past. He also has one foot. Maybe Retired has 1 and Jay has 1. They need to come up with a deal and unite the pair. :lol:
laugh.gif

Man O Man. I forgot about that pair of Black/Red AJ I's with the Air Jordan written out. That is a true grail. I don't think that Mike ever wore those in a game. Maybe it was for picture purposes only ?? Maybe MJ has the only sample production pair sitting in his closet.

Sole - I'm positive they are AJ1's, I was just confused why others thought they could be Chicago's. Probably just read the comments wrong.

Anywho, that's the picture I was referring to. I had it on my other laptop but couldn't find my flash-drive. The history behind that picture and shoe is something I can't even describe. I still don't get why they had the WINGS logo done but hadn't put it on the shoe. Wish I could find out more about them; it's a very confusing and cool shoe to say the least.

Mandingo - Jay has the wht/blue AJ IV sample? Never seen him post them even once.

Ruben got that pair (or shoe) off a guy from France overseas. I didn't trust the guy and thought he was fugazi, and low-and-behold, I saw Ruben post them up a few weeks/months later. I was pissed. :lol:
laugh.gif
***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

mandingo of sneakers :
Sole, the owner of the white/Royal blue IV's is Jay Jones. I remember he posted it more than once in the past. He also has one foot. Maybe Retired has 1 and Jay has 1. They need to come up with a deal and unite the pair.
laugh.gif

Man O Man. I forgot about that pair of Black/Red AJ I's with the Air Jordan written out. That is a true grail. I don't think that Mike ever wore those in a game. Maybe it was for picture purposes only ?? Maybe MJ has the only sample production pair sitting in his closet.

Yo! I have yet to see a pic of Jay Jones with a pair or shoe of those IV's. The only person who I know who had them was Ruben and I am 100% positive about that. Guess someone needs to hit up Jay.

Talking about Jay Jones' here are some pics of his AJ I collection :

* I hope he doesn't mind, Jay if you do, just holler and the pics will *poof*

Hmmm, thats strange that noone has seen Jay's pic. Maybe I possibly saw Retired's pic? For some odd reason, I remember Jay on that pair. I will shoot him an email and direct him to this post. Maybe he could clear it up for us.

man those are krazy heat!! my fav is the black toes!
ATL Falcons
Let Michael Vick Play.

Metallic Green's anyone?

My favorite of the Metallic series.

I feel really sad posting up this pair from Sugimoto, this pair should've really been mine mine mine, it was just one of those bad timings.

this post gets better and better. like a MYSTERY TRYING TO BE SOLVED.
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Okay Okay 1 more before I go to sleep.

These are the actual Salesman Sample OG I's before the the initial final production:

damn ive officially declared it impossible to find every single pair of I created. and GOOD NIGHT SOLE! good work those sample Is look amazing!

^^ why does it look like the swoosh is shorter than usual in that pic?
F.C.BARCELONA
teamMaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I LOVE Metallic Greens too! Definately my favorite from the Metallic Series.

"I'm the guy from Alaska."

Hey guys, I absolutely do not have a pair of those IV samples.
I wish I did, but have never been presented with the opportunity to acquire them. Great pics and great discussion in this post, keep it up!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

This topic won't make me sleep easy tonight. =/

Those Metallic Oranges and Metallic Purples are gonna haunt my mind.
Lemme know if you got any cool Forces in a 10.5. Thanks.

i <3 screech...i honestly really do.

but i also love mandingo, phasetwo, sole supreme, and jay u too.<333333333 (if there is anyone i forgot let me know ill edit this post)

so no one can fufill my needs (still no good metallic low reds and still no purple ajkos (a better pic then the one provided).
AIM: GrandeIsGod

Quote:
Hey guys, I absolutely do not have a pair of those IV samples.
Thanks Jay !! I must have seen Retired Jordans picture and always thought it was you. It was years ago. At least we got that cleared. So now the question is, where is the other side of that pair?The Green metallics are absolutely gorgeous but Im always going to love Purple metallics the best. Keep bringing those pictures. What about those Georgetown OG I's. Does anyone have any other pictures of those?

Back
Top Bottom