AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

post some pics im dying to see some purple ajko's or low top red metallic 1's
AIM: GrandeIsGod

I wonder if the two guys that won the 2 ds ajko's that were on ebay are on nt.
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

the ones from overseas somewhere... it had a story along with the shoes...very little or hardly any yellowing on them..
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

Quote:
purple ajko's or low top red metallic 1's
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONETEAM LEBRON SIZE 9.5

KiiCkZ4DaYz :
I wonder if the two guys that won the 2 ds ajko's that were on ebay are on nt.

It's the same guy who won both of them, what a greedy bastard, if it wasn't for him, one of them was going to be mine.

silverswoosh
:

sarcasm
embarassed.gif

seriousness
eek.gif

or stupidity
laugh.gif

How about Knowledge, which you do not seem like to have much about this subject. Both those shoes are said to exist. There is a pic of the Red Metallic lows on air-jordans.com, and there was a poster made by SC(), there's a pic in there as well.

IMO: The Red Metallic's do not exist. I have never seen a single pic, every pic that I've seen, it looks like a PS to me. If those did exist, why wouldn't there be a single pic in the BOOM magazine. I rememeber Screech offering to pay someone $100 if they found him a legit pic of the Red Metallic lows, not the one from a-j.com. That post was up for weeks, the only pic that onyone ever posted in that thread was the one from a-j.com

I have a Pic of the Purple KO's at home, send me a ez-message when I get home I'll gladly send it to you, unless some one beats me to it.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

but, knowledge doesn't start with an 's'....

so i'll take it, it was answer b.

as i said before... :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM-AF-ONETEAM LEBRON SIZE 9.5

Quote:
It's the same guy who won both of them, what a greedy bastard, if it wasn't for him, one of them was going to be mine.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

As far as I know White/Red Metallic Lows do exist
but they were never released to the public, they only made some samples
which is IMO a pretty good reason why there are no pictures of them floating around
.... heres comes the picture you were talking about Sole
I took it from the SC issue 7 also known as Jordan bible
And there they are the Red Metallic Lows above them are the Orange Metallic Highs you can see the difference between the colors pretty good (and that Lows are deffinatily Metallic Red
62dd6j8.jpg
2cdcvx3.jpg

^doesnt sole supreme have the grey lows next to the metallic reds?
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

wheres phase2
i just broke your neck
<--jaye05 stole my avy..
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

JB really should have retroed at least 1 metallic pair of 1s. Can't believe that a sneaker with like 23 og colors (i think its 23, something in that area) only had 1 OG color get retroed.

I agree with SoleSupreme though, don't think those lows white/red exist. I remember a post on NT when some kid said that he had a picture of them and was gonna post it but then just disappeared from NT.
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

1.silverswoosh:

Seriousness!

2.SoLeSuPrEmE:

A)there was a real ****tttyyy pair on ebay last year but like i
mean falling apart...and very worn soles...very yellow....holes....etc

B)send me that pic or post it on this topic.

C) screech is my homie (im glad to say that i personally know him).

3.Seb Master Arson:

They def. PS because the condition is as if they just came out the factory...and i have the issue and while looking it over they do have a few pics of used og 1's my guess is that someone provided them with those photos.

4.jonny1200

A) They shouldnt and hopefully will not retro any metallic's.

B)There are more then 23 colors (u forgot about the promos and unreleased ones)...like laker colors and the infamous black and gold from 1985.

5.ucasta

Retired jordan is a thief and probably is still on niketalk.
AIM: GrandeIsGod

kapepper :
SoLeSuPrEmE :
lets visit him at home, solesupreme....
i keep the 11,5, you the 12's....

Yeah, as much as I would be down for that, he lives in France, and our Airfare might come out to more than that. If he lived within the states, I would've found a way to make really good friends with his mailman......someway.
laugh.gif

Seb Master Arson :
As far as I know White/Red Metallic Lows do exist
but they were never released to the public, they only made some samples
which is IMO a pretty good reason why there are no pictures of them floating around
.... heres comes the picture you were talking about Sole
I took it from the SC issue 7 also known as Jordan bible
And there they are the Red Metallic Lows above them are the Orange Metallic Highs you can see the difference between the colors pretty good (and that Lows are deffinatily Metallic Red, you can see it even better if you got the magazine in your hand.
Why would they PS the picture Sole ?
62dd6j8.jpg

No one can prove anything without proof, till this date, there has NEVER been a legitimate picture of White/Red Metallic Low's ever posted on Niketalk before. I'm sure if they made samples there would've been some pics that would've surfaced one way or another. For Example take the 'Laker Colorway OG I's'.. How many pairs made? 2.. 3? I've seen 2 different pics so far. Black/Gold OG I's, now that's one hell of a rare pair, we've seen a few legit pics of those in the Japanese BOOM magazine.

SC Issue 7 is a very good mag on Jordan's, but I wouldn't call it the Jordan Bible. There are tons and tons of Jordan's not even featured in that Issue.

I am not pointing any finger's in particular at anyone of PS any image, a-j.com or anyone would've just found them just like that and used it. There has been tons of OG I's Photoshops' which people used to think were "OG Samples".

Your point of view to my statement is very different, in no way am I comparing the Red low's to the Red High's or the Orange High's.

Look at these 2 image's, you cant even tell if the Red Low's are Metallic's. Look at the white spots in the bumps in the sole, look at the Wings logo in the rear, Red on Red? I don't think JB would do that, that Wings logo had to be White or Black, if they ever existed.

Here is another fake Photoshop of a pair of KO's

whoa, please if u have any more saved pics, please post i feel like takin a walk down memory lane
LUPE FIASCO IS THE ILLEST RAPPER OF THE 2000'S, AND DATS WORD

^ holy @#%$... I was takin a sip of water when i scrolled down and saw that pic. I now have water all down the front of me. lmao

M1ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

tommykairaa :
Quote:
the infamous retired jordans still has some heaters

Oh yes he did. x_x

Oh heres a picture i had saved on my comp, not sure about the authenticity. Someone! Shed some light help me out.
smile.gif

Did you know that those I's are FAKE!!!!

Here's a Fake pair that Screech bought to compare.

It was said that the Black/Gold I's were made with many variations, Here are pics of all the different types which I believe are legit.

2. Notice the Gold Collar

What's the difference between Sky Jordans and normal Air Jordans? Oh and how come i see two Black Toes in the catalouge picture? Is it because one of them has a white tounge and the other a black one?

Thanks in advance to anyone who clears this up for me!

Back
Top Bottom