AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

Originally Posted by potyou

Love this thread, trying to contribute.  Black Soles.
Those have the '86 production code as well, correct? CRAZY price, had a chance to snatch em but didn't, so you're welcome. Anybody have any shred of info on these things??

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Oh so much info on those black and golds just sitting here on my comp waiting to be posted up...
these? post the info then, cause these are your fat little fingers in the picture
tongue.gif

Those have the '86 production code as well, correct? CRAZY price, had a chance to snatch em but didn't, so you're welcome. Anybody have any shred of info on these things??

Haha well thank you, it's probably one of my favorite shoes I have.  Here is a picture of the size stamp, let me know if you guys want to see anymore pictures.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

^Who said anything about 4k? I got a small fraction of that for them...
Seriously?? There was a size 10.5 DS pair with no box on ebay that sold for over 4k. That wasn't your pair?? 

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Originally Posted by Phase2x

^Who said anything about 4k? I got a small fraction of that for them...
Seriously?? There was a size 10.5 DS pair with no box on ebay that sold for over 4k. That wasn't your pair?? 
That definitely wasn't my pair. I think I remember which auction you were talking about, but I highly doubt that pair actually "sold." (I wish I sold my pair for that price though!)

-Jermaine

What would you guys say is a fair price for worn lightly Carolina 1's? No og box though

Just got a nice OG pickup but won't be home till Monday, will post it then :smile:

had an old niketalk account never really posted but this is my pickup for today i got a few pairs of OG 1s will post a group pic once my good camera is back in my hands...

Last edited:
Whoops forgot to post these, got them in last week. Super pumped about the box, even though the lid is missing.

Hey guys just wanted to show u my couple pairs of OG 1s, the royals are the last pair i picked up and im in the process of restoring them now! Hope ya like!

@SneakerPimp2k8 i was just looking thru ur flickr and i remember u lol u wore the 85 chicagos to the last sneaker con in new york at baurch college lol i spoke to u for a lil while, i was the kid wearing the og powder 10s.... dont think u remember me tho lol dope *** og 1s btw, very clean.

Last edited:
Crazy how much OG pairs are going for...I see people dropping $300+ on some that are BEAT to crap, just gotta find the right ones :smokin

Crazy how much OG pairs are going for...I see people dropping $300+ on some that are BEAT to crap, just gotta find the right ones
smokin.gif
true that, u just gotta be patient and jump on the right pairs. i havent even spent 300 on any of my pairs, and i think they are in better used condition than ones i see going for 300+, i paid on 235 for my breds, 250 for my chicagos and 260 for my royals, all 3 steals in my opinion, wudnt u agree?

Last edited:
true that, u just gotta be patient and jump on the right pairs. i havent even spent 300 on any of my pairs, and i think they are in better used condition than ones i see going for 300+, i paid on 235 for my breds, 250 for my chicagos and 260 for my royals, all 3 steals in my opinion, wudnt u agree?

Definitely good prices on those, the pair I post of my royals I spent $350 on, but thats with box and everything so I'm more than satisfied!

Back
Top Bottom