AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

^ I really need a pair in that semi-used condition, so I can rock them daily. That's where it's at.

What happened here? Some one post some more jaw droppers...

But yeah those above were sick... Out of Austin too, a 13 and 13.5 PE OG 1!!!!

I have a regular ol sz 13 pair up on ebay ending in 3 hours if anyone is interested
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Banana's........ is all I have to say!!

Here's some for the contribution: it sure took years to find my Metallic Lows in a size 12 finally...
May very well be one of the most beautiful posts I have ever seen...
pimp.gif

Whut up Corgi?!?!?!

those are in great condition. The best i've seen as far as pristine white color and we all know these crack regardless. I remember there was one of thosehidden treasure type ebay stores that frequently had OJ 1's. They are still around i just cant think of the name. But they still commanded a nice priceback then. I'd be willing to bet you could have soldk a pair in this condition for significantly more back then, than if you were to sell the exact shoepictured above today. Its strange how high end back then dropped off and vice versa for lower sought after models.
jake, same ol same ol.

I agree, that's about the most beautiful thing I've seen close to any 1's. Those lows r sick

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

4045492151_b6afefd053_o.jpg
First off, as usual, nice pic Rolo...

2nd and this is a question that goes out to everyone, I know this is a Sky Jordan and that may be the answer to why on this question but I have seen this colorway with this tongue tag with the grey writing as well as with gold writing... I first noticed this on Aaron's (Ucasta's) pair a few weeks back while I was rifling through his storage. Was there a few different kinds? Whats the story behind that? Any detailed pics of this colorway and differences would be greatly appreciated...

CAN ANYONE SHED ANY LIGHT ON THIS????
ALSO.... What are the differences on manufacturer codes for OG1s and how many are there? I know of 4 I think (TYI, Y, TH, STP)...

Someone has got to have some answers behind this??

Man this thread really died...

Anywho, jus picked these up... Thought I would never have a pair to sport around...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Banana's........ is all I have to say!!

Here's some for the contribution: it sure took years to find my Metallic Lows in a size 12 finally...
May very well be one of the most beautiful posts I have ever seen...
pimp.gif

Whut up Corgi?!?!?!

those are in great condition. The best i've seen as far as pristine white color and we all know these crack regardless. I remember there was one of those hidden treasure type ebay stores that frequently had OJ 1's. They are still around i just cant think of the name. But they still commanded a nice price back then. I'd be willing to bet you could have soldk a pair in this condition for significantly more back then, than if you were to sell the exact shoe pictured above today. Its strange how high end back then dropped off and vice versa for lower sought after models.
jake, same ol same ol.

pimp.gif

JW, you bastard. I know that's the pair DJShabby was selling! Was gonna pick them up after I sold my sz 13 OG 1s
frown.gif
Congrats, nonetheless.

On a sidenote, OG red/whites sz 13 on ebay right now, end in a day!

Originally Posted by quickness1220

JW, you bastard. I know that's the pair DJShabby was selling! Was gonna pick them up after I sold my sz 13 OG 1s
frown.gif
Congrats, nonetheless.

YUP
wink.gif

When are we going to see a wdywt pic of those ajko's????
I would love to see what they look like on someones foot.

I don't know if those are rare, but I haven't seen a lot of them. Can any one shed some light on this?

11rwxo1.jpg

15eya0y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom