AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

lol at yall really thinking the materials different
hmmmm i hope your not talking about me. i never said the material was different. same material. slightly better quality from what i saw.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

The black/infrared and black/varsity reds are identical quality.  I don't know why cats are thinking the infrared version is superior in quality?
Honestly, I have to disagree with you. And I am a person that said the same thing as you did before seeing the pack in person.
I inspected the black/infras before shipping out to buyers and noticed the material was smoother and the finish looked different from my black/varsity reds.

I cant comment on the white ones tho because I dont own them and didnt even bother to check out the white ones that much.

the white/red and white varsity do look different, the reds had a shiny glitterly finish to them and the infareds not so much....

the suede is the same on both the blacks ive compared them i have both and the leather is different on the whites i have both of them too the white infrareds leather is a little smother not much of a difference though cant tell wich quality is better though

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

I wanna see some side by side pictures of the White Bulls and White Infrareds, im having a hard time believing the Infrared has better quality materials.

Anybody got any?
I'd like to see this comparison up close too.  Upon seeing them on separate occasions, to me they look identical.  Why would JB be using different leathers for an identical shoe that only has a paint variation on the sole? 

The black/infrared and black/varsity reds are identical quality.  I don't know why cats are thinking the infrared version is superior in quality?  Just because of a pinker color on the sole, the leather automatically gets higher quality ratings?  Are you friggin kidding me?  Some people.  SMH. 
smh.gif
  The only reason why it "looks" different is because the varsity reds come packed with tissue paper, so the suede can sometimes look a little ashy out of the box from the paper and/or dust.  The Infrareds come in the anti-static bag so therefore they are going to be dust free and look cleaner.  THAT'S WHY. 

Ain't no damn different quality suede used!  SMH

Like bigj505 stated, I have no comment on the whites,  but I own the black VRs and the Infra pack.  The suede is different, Its longer or thicker on the VRs than the Infras.  Im NOT commenting on Quality ,but just noting that they are different on the black pairs.

Niketalk is to blame for this whackness release and every og head knows this, but the sneaker thug heads wont admit it. Hype over quality.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

btw forgot to mention I have both  black and white varsity reds and the quality on the infrareds is better especially the whites

maybe on the whites, but the blacks are EXACTLY the same material (i used a microscope) only differnce is color on sole, insole, and air bubble, lacelock. sorry bud

Originally Posted by juicyju

A little off topicbut diddy had on the Olympic 6s today
they was oreos....i thought til i saw the front it looked like leather but i thnk they were oreos

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

WILL THEY YELLOW SINCE THEIR IN THE BAG I HOPE NOT
the bags won't really make much of a difference.  they don't seal that well, and they have a hole punch in em.

any one have pics of custom varsity red next to the actual infareds?
sorry I don't feel like going through the whole thread to find one.
thanks in advance

So I was sure my FNL restock order got canclled because the temporary hold on my account was gone and i had no charges...To my surprise I got an email last night saying my order had shipped. Looked at the tracking number and it appears true. I still wont believe it till they arrive at my door, but my first successful FNL in like 6 years..

Originally Posted by jhobson5

So I was sure my FNL restock order got canclled because the temporary hold on my account was gone and i had no charges...To my surprise I got an email last night saying my order had shipped. Looked at the tracking number and it appears true. I still wont believe it till they arrive at my door, but my first successful FNL in like 6 years..

Jeez.  Sometimes I think they do this stuff on purpose.  Here's your shoes...psyche....No, really, here they are...psyche.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Jeez.  Sometimes I think they do this stuff on purpose.  Here's your shoes...psyche....No, really, here they are...psyche.
roll.gif

I think they do that just to work and do thing's with our money .......
Imagine how many people suppostly end up buying on the fake-re-stock.....
FNL take out the money and hold them for 3-7 day ....Imagine what they do with our money on 1 week.................
tired.gif

Congrats! It's a hit or miss situation.
pimp.gif

Got my pairs finally form my Taiwan trip. No hustle, no crowd, easy pick for ppls.......
roll.gif

c72162452b4b3d1ef67c9e4ffe58dfc9b4e6bb3e.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Selling: AJ 6 Infrared Pack, size 9.5 to 11. $400 shipped.

my spot just called me sayin the just got a full size run at $300...but this is a total waste of money if u got both v.red..was even thinkin a flip but kinda seem as tho it turns no profit...pass

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

got my second pack today... one to rock one to stock

my second pack should be delivered tomorrow from FNL. I will only open for photos..and storing them away.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by juicyju

A little off topicbut diddy had on the Olympic 6s today
they was oreos....i thought til i saw the front it looked like leather but i thnk they were oreos

naw I'm positive, it was blue leather

So for anyone that has worn either pair multiple times, how are they holding up? Any creasing or fading on the black pair?

Back
Top Bottom