AJXII x AFI Fusion (playoff) PIX

Nope, not feeling these at all. Worryingly though i do like the Black/Red/Grn Bean though so i am off to trainer rehab for a while whilst i sort myself out. Ieven thought about a Spizike for a split second the other day too as there are and have been a dearth of good Jordan releases this year........

Waiting to tally how many people hate on this colorway then when marqueesole's pics drop, change their minds...

laugh.gif
. I plan on copping these and the taxi's. ButI think these wouldsell alot quicker if the price was in th $110-$125 range.

Originally Posted by king Lirdiuz xx3

those are really nice, but it's not for me. $145 for a shoe that is basically an air force 1 is too much. if they were $100-110 i might cop cuz it is a jb/af collab, but not at $145.
Ditto. Those are nice, but not $145 nice. Those will sit on shelves for a minute.

didn't like the idea until i saw this colorway...but i don't have enough money to be dropping on these when the packs are coming out...

They're clean simple, and make sense as opposed to that Green Bean/Red Massacre. Still however, I don't have the funds to invest in anything butstraight Air Jordans, especially not that I am after 99-03 stuff, prices skyrocketed.

That exact color blocking would be dope with or without the subtle Jordan influence. I ain't a fan of Jordan Brand straying too far from tradition, butthese are crazy. Unless some of ya'll just don't like AF1's, ya'll fronting.

Try again, I mean thanks but no thanks. I just don't like mid-top forces too tough. If I'm going to mess with a force I want a low-top. If I want theXII I want it to be a mid, I guess that's why I'm not digging the fusions.

But to each his own that is.

hell yea! keep releasing those beaters JB!
these will be nice in winter with jeans..
gonna have to cop thw womens white/pink ones too...

Back
Top Bottom