AJXII x AFI Fusion (playoff) PIX

With time the Jordan 12 Fusions have begun to grow on many heads. Still many are not sold, but maybe seeing classic Jordan color ups will sweeten theirpallet.
Not much to these shoes other than the color up being that of the "Playoff" Jordan 12s. While these are certain to not win over all Jordan heads,the traditional colors are sure to turn a few in the direction Jordan Brand is headed. Next year will play host to many Jordan Fusions and if sales are good,plan on seeing them even past '08.

No release info at this point, but when we do it will be posted on the Jordan Release Dates page. Pics thanks again to Air-Randy.

Blog :From Matt @ NiceKick.com The #1 On-Line Sneaker Magazine

Waiting to tally how many people hate on this colorway then when marqueesole's pics drop, change their minds...

another jb masterpiece
tired.gif

Have these got regular AF1 cushioning? because I like them and was thinking of balling in them Im just thinking that maybe theyll be ok for ocasional ballingbut not regular probably kill my feet.

peace
Scottie

they are ok. but JB is slacking on these color ways. i m patiently waiting for a nice black/Carolina blue color way
pimp.gif
. is anyone else waiting for this?

Better than the 1st 2 colorways but cm'on why waste time putting these combo jordans out wen u could release quality retros

Waiting to tally how many people hate on this colorway then when marqueesole's pics drop, change their minds...
I personally don't care who takes pis of these. I'm not feeling them and won't change my mind.

Shame on you JB. Toying with my emotions by putting a great colorway on a horrible shoe. I'm not falling for that one.

those are really nice, but it's not for me. $145 for a shoe that is basically an air force 1 is too much. if they were $100-110 i might cop cuz it is ajb/af collab, but not at $145.

Best fusion yet? Yes. But that's not saying much. I will see these and make me hunt for another pair of playoff XII's harder

Back
Top Bottom