Al Jefferson issued a DWI last night....

jpzx

Supporter
http://www4.co.hennepin.m...asp?v_booknum=2010005300

Let the jokes fly.

- His middle name is Ricardo?
- Can't blame him for drinking after last night's game
- Can't blame him for drinking after his career
- Can't blame him for drinking after being replaced by Darko
-Most newsworthy thing the guy has done since he got to MN.

This dude is like Zach Randolph on the court. After recent events, a poor man's Zach Randolph
laugh.gif

I'm not overreacting or under-reacting, it's all jokes people
laugh.gif

jefferson-smirk.jpg

Wait a minute....isnt he having a good year? Repaced by Darko? Are these just jokes or is he really not doing well this year?

He's having a decent year (17 and 9) but still isn't 100% recovered from the knee injury and people are starting to recognize he's not as good as people thought in years past.

Can't pass a ball. Can't pass a sobriety test. This dude is trash. Offense flows way better with Darko is in the game. Yes....that Darko.

get my boy kevin love in there.. i hope minny is stupid enough to trade him (love).. I WOULD LOVE for him to go to the thunder..

if you're not getting better, you're not winning...story of big al's career with the wolves.

Remember when people were saying the Celtics should have kept this guy instead of trading him for KG?

nerd.gif

Al Jefferson is dumb especially considering that former timberwolf Malik Sealy was killed by a drunk driver. (r.i.p.)

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Al Jefferson is dumb especially considering that former timberwolf Malik Sealy was killed by a drunk driver. (r.i.p.)

Son wouldnt be able to tell you who that was prior to today. Im sure some of the Organization mentioned it today though

Back
Top Bottom