alabama people come in please

Hey people...I'm from boston but I jus moved down to tuscaloosa a week ago....

I need ur help people...any spots that sell sb's or forces? I already know about hibbets and city gear but..city gear doesn't get sb's or all the forces and that's what I need....please help me out...I'm desperate....

Oh yeah..it felt good gettin up and getting the grapes and burgandy v's withought a line...imma miss boston but.....I can dig this..
For sale sz 12 ds hawaiis,sendhelps, nds bandaids,sz 13 nds nubuck xiis,nds 11.5 purple avengers(np)..hit me up for prices and trades

its na SB shop in Birmingham, and the best City Gear is there too, odn't slepe on MArty's either, same with man of fashion, and yes, most LS Jays cand be found MONTHS after release date here, u got to Alabama?
Team We end posts

im sick of yall dudes on here, this aint manilatalk.

Huntsville here. Damn, LS Jordans sit like that around the B'ham area? I wish they did here, but thanks to the shady folks at Marty's and City Gear here, most of them are sold out before the release date. Bastards.

Any chance of some Burgundys still on shelves down there? Help a brotha out!
TEAM ANTI-3/4 AIR FORCE ONES​

^ In Huntsville? Marty's is in the newer shopping plaza located just west of the Wal-Mart on Sparkman/N. Parkway. And City Gear is located on the upper level in the Madison Square Mall.

Yo, anyone know of any spots that got/are getting the Penny Foams?

not sure but, I think City gear got em if anybody
Team We end posts

wheres the SB shop in the Ham?
Assuming a stance implies defense... my fighting style is only offense

somewhere in the southside, I skipped 4th period one day to look for and I never found it, but apparently its not the location nikesb.org said
Team We end posts

Back
Top Bottom