Albert Haynesworth to the ********....

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Not really a priority they needed to fill, but congrats.
basically. It's the pass rush that's been the weak spot for the Skins D.
Haynesworth had 8.5 sacks last year...he is one of the most complete DT's in the business he isnt just a run stopper.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Looks like ******* hype train is loading up early this year.
true...but coming from you, we could have Jesus Christ as a punter, and you would find a hitch in his kicking motion.
Thats a ZINGER!!!!!!
roll.gif

But I also agree....

Guess he'll be having the worst year of his career.

Will this dude still play with a contract like that AND will be be crippled to do anything else?

I mean they were talkin about re-signing Reed Dookey Doutry.. WHY? That bum should NEVER see a Skins Uni again. EVER...

Originally Posted by ai3plus1penny

I could see him coming to D.C and falling off just like so many other former pro-bowlers signed by Snyder
:smh

exactly why i am nt excited about the signing
ohwell.gif

Haynesworth is going to get seriously overpaid. I couldn't believe it when ESPN was comparing this dude to Reggie White
sick.gif

$100M for a DT. It's amazing. The Raiders went and messed things up for everybody.

This should be another signing on the long list of failed big deals given out by the ********.

not surprised

dude is monster, period. let's just wait and see and if he can play hard if this is plays out.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Looks like ******* hype train is loading up early this year.
true...but coming from you, we could have Jesus Christ as a punter, and you would find a hitch in his kicking motion.

roll.gif

Man I don't even know anymore...I have seen countless ppl come to DC teams and stink it up including the Wizards.

I just hope if he does come he plays up to his caliber
smh.gif

We also need to sign D.Hall before he hits the free agent market
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

indifferent.gif

he was gonna get a STOOPID contract regardless of who and what the Raiders paid

He wouldn't be seeing anything near 100 million, I'll tell you that much.

great...now i get to hear all the ******** fans talk about how they're gonna have a great season next year....anyone outside of DC knows it's not gonnahappen.

tuurrrible decision if this is true.
sick.gif

why do we insist on spending so much money for no reason? i swear to God we have no idea how to find a bargain. we still need to get under the cap for goodnesssakes.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

indifferent.gif

he was gonna get a STOOPID contract regardless of who and what the Raiders paid
He wouldn't be seeing anything near 100 million, I'll tell you that much.
Yup... The Raiders giving Tommy +@%%@%# Kelly $50M bloated the market somethin SERIOUS...

Back
Top Bottom