Album Covers That Remind You Of Your Childhood.

HarlemWorld.jpg

60361042.jpg

00-master_p-ghetto_d-1997-emg_int_front.jpg

hmmm before I  got my first cd player I used to buy all my cassettes from the bootleg man in front of Walgreens

but this is one I remember stealing out  of someones backpack in the coat closet in like 4th grade
fs_bestBadAlbums_krissKross.jpg

this one, I was so shocked at what I was hearing
bust+down.jpg

this one, on Christmas day, I left the cassette player on top of the car, and my mom stopped and went into the middle of the street to get it for me
pimp.gif

25tg3sp.jpg

164608_1_f.jpg

doggystyle.jpg

bi5anq.jpg

1095-1.jpg

Biggie-ReadyToDie.jpg

born in '86.. Snoops Doggystyle was my first ever rap ANYTHING lol even tho Pops played Cube & Domino
laugh.gif
a lot... Doggystyle was MINE. Summer of 1st grade to 2nd Grade... CHANGED MY LIFE hahaha I been hooked on Hip Hop Since

Gotta Co-sign Flesh Of My Flesh Blood of My Blood and Guerilla Warfare. Those were the first cd's I ever bought in the post No Limit era. First CD I ever bought was Ghetto D. Then i'll never forget I went to the store to cop X's first album and I see Flesh of My Flesh Blood of My Blood. I'm thinking %#@ is this? Because it just seemed like X just came into the game and then you see he already has a sophomore out. Good memories.

e16310t02cv.jpg

album-Snoop-Doggy-Dogg-Tha-Doggfather.jpg

164606_1_f.jpg

Anyone remember TQ
laugh.gif
tq2.jpg

Bossalinie+-+Front.jpg

B0000064PQ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

e36525rjfdt.jpg

Snoop+Dogg+-+Da+Game+Is+To+Be+Sold+Not+To+Be+Told+-+front.jpg

Shell Shocked is
pimp.gif