Album Release Dates Information

Hey, its been a while since ive been around here, but i guess the old sticky we had with release dates is long gone. Ive searched with no avail for a thread concerning this information and just wanted to see if someone can help point me in the right direction.

Im just basically looking for a couple websites that have a comprehensive, often updated, and accurate list of Upcoming Album Releases for Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B. Or at the very least, some source that you guys use to stay up to date on this. Thanks so much ahead of time
wink.gif

I would like to know this too. ALways looking for a site like this. This and updated record sales lists. ANyone with info?

well unfortunately so far only useless people have posted, and one person in need of help in the same area.
Can anyone else lend some actually help?

thanks, anyone else got helpful links like this?? what do all of you use?? u guys are always on top of every date for everything..

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

we use the internet... just wait til +%%* leaks then u know its bout to hit stores...

again. useless.
quit just bumping your post count and wasting peoples time to read ur crap useless info. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom