Alec Baldwin Shoots and Kills Cinematographer With Prop Gun

Have there been other incidents like that besides Brandon Lee on The Crow. Recently Ray Liotta and Harvey Keitel said that any set they've been on with guns have always been very safe and they check the guns multiple times before firing.

Yeah I’m with ya as far as them keeping that in the movie. For some reason I remember the breaking story of him dying on set and when the movie released it being discovered that the studio kept that fatal shot scene in the movie……for whatever reason.

Its not in the movie from my research. It's a common myth. They destroyed the footage after the investigation

IMG_3336.jpg

Reading the comments on that deadline article will make you sad to know how stupid some people are. People making it sound like he'll get away with murder because he's famous. It was an accident on a movie set, not like baldwin brought his own gun planning to shoot someone. Think the victim's family is suing him anyway.

Reading the comments on that deadline article will make you sad to know how stupid some people are. People making it sound like he'll get away with murder because he's famous. It was an accident on a movie set, not like baldwin brought his own gun planning to shoot someone. Think the victim's family is suing him anyway.
They’re more mad at him than rittenhouse.

why wouldn't the suit be against the studio/production company? if it was already validated that he was given what was believed to be a non lethal weapon...am i missing something here? haven't really followed every detail of this case...

just not understanding how baldwin is really the one responsible.

That's how lawsuits are. Go after everyone, especially the person with the biggest name.

a lot of people don't like him for his political views or otherwise.

He should have never been charged or blamed.

Nobody would expect a live round to be in a prop gun on a movie set.

Back
Top Bottom