Alex Ovechkin Vs. Sidney Crosby... Game 5 tonight on Versus 7:00PM

Oh and don't forget this guy... Evgeni Malkin. NHL's leading scorer in 2008/2009...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ovechkin > Crosby
Ovechkin > Malkin

But Crosby + Malkin > Ovechkin, so hopefully Ovie's teammates step up (Green needs to stop sucking).

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Ovechkin > Crosby
Ovechkin > Malkin

But Crosby + Malkin > Ovechkin, so hopefully Ovie's teammates step up (Green needs to stop sucking).
word

i need to see this game

I hate that I don't have Versus HD, only regular. Hockey in HD is so much better and easier for all fans

Ovechkin > Malkin
Ovechkin > Crosby
Malkin > Crosby

A Center outscoring a Winger does not necessarily mean that the Center is a better player. For instance, while Malkin is an amazing player, his job is to be aplay-maker. Plus, it's much easier to get an assist than a goal. Ovechkin on the other hand is a scorer so obviously he's going to get less assists andthus less points than guys like Malkin. Anyways, Ovechkin played 3 less games than Malkin this season so it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Ovechkinwould've won the Art Ross this season if he played all 82-games. Nonetheless, he'll still win the Hart Trophy.

I hate how the media is trying to create a rivalry between Ovechkin and Crosby...I was watching a TSN interview with Ovechkin last week and they werepractically forcing words into his mouth.

If anything, it should be billed as Ovechkin vs. Malkin seeing how they have been the two best players in the league for the past two seasons.

Jeez, this guy is playing out of his mind. It used to be Malkin vs. Ovy, but they made up and are friends now so no fun for the media

Oh, and the Pens PP is going to be the end of them in these playoffs if they don't pick it up. They look better 5 on 5

o my god ... ovi > all the pens put together ... how many open nets is crosby gonna miss? dudes a square

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

how many open nets is crosby gonna miss? dudes a square
sure about that chief?
laugh.gif
i kid, im not a fan of his, but he's doing his part

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

o my god ... ovi > all the pens put together ... how many open nets is crosby gonna miss? dudes a square
Sid's got 3... Ovi has 2... shut your mouth, go touch yourself to pictures of your favorite cowboys players.

Back
Top Bottom