Alexander McQueen Found Dead

frown.gif

Thank God, no more ugly-@!+ Pumas.

Kidding. Kinda.

RIP to the dude, unless it was from something dumb like coke.

Huge loss, this guys was at the top of the fashion world.

alexander-mcqueen02.jpg

Alexander McQueen

Photo By Courtesy Photo

Alexander McQueen, one of fashion's consummate inconoclasts and showmen, has committed suicide at age 40, a spokeswoman confirmed.

"Mr. McQueen has been found dead at his house this morning," she said, declining further comment.

A statement from PPR, parent of Gucci Group and the McQueen company, is expected shortly. Circumstances of his death were not revealed and a spokesman declined comment. McQueen's mother recently died and the designer was known to be extremely close to her, although it could not be learned whether this contributed to his death.

McQueen burst onto the London fashion scene with a mix of aggression, energy and creativity that reinvigorated the city's reputation and made his shows the hottest ticket in town.

I watched that "The Bridge" documentary about suicides. After hearing how the Victims were living and their state of mind I don't look at any different than someone dying. But with his success and praise from his peers, it has to be either something plain stupid or real intense. Either way, R.I.P.

damn...

R.I.P.

"Fashion guru Isabella Blow, who helped launch McQueen's career, committed suicide almost three years ago."

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

damn. this is pretty crazy. I wonder what dude died from
.... you cant be serious.... it clearly says he committed suicide.
unless you are asking how he killed himself...

yes its sad, but i cant sympathize for someone who kills himself. although i don't know what issues he had in his life, i just can't feel bad.
RIP though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Thank God, no more ugly-@!+ Pumas.

Kidding. Kinda.

RIP to the dude, unless it was from something dumb like coke.

You think thats funny, huh?

smh.gif
Damn, what a shame. You can be on top of the world and still feel as though life isn't worth it.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

smh.gif
Damn, what a shame. You can be on top of the world and still feel as though life isn't worth it.

word to dude who gave away 3 million dollars.

Back
Top Bottom