Alexander Ovechkin JB worthy?

The kid is like the Michael Jordan of hockey honestly... coming from Russia...He's basically holding down the DMV's only decent team now. For anyhockey fans out there, you can't deny.. he's a BEAST. I'm sure Jordan Brand won't be doing anything with hockey, but I think Alex Ovechkin islike on the level where he needs a deal with JB or Nike...shoot maybe even Vitamin Water lol

�Shoe line?....
pimp.gif

Anybody else think Alex Ovechkin is up there with the greatest athletes of all time? Should JB hit him up?

just a sample..

JB isn't worthy of Ovechkin. Ovechkin's too good for JB's crappy quality.

i dont watch hockey but i know from espn that he's a beast. i wouldnt mind getting some ovechkin jays!

OV is on a whole higher level than Sid.... granted Crosby is a stud also.. Ovechkin is so much better on any day. Sid has the better ice vision like gretzkybut thats all.. OV has size , strength , and that attitude towards hockey that makes him better.. if they were to hook up with him and make a shoe.. itd haveto be just that much better than some of JB releases.. with a 80 price tag.. because you could market those in russia and they wold go crazy.. make it a worldrelease.. itd sell

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Sidney Crosby is better
smile.gif
lol

but thread = lock

both crosby and ovechkin had a hat trick last night
pimp.gif

i'd still pick ovechkin
laugh.gif
it would be interesting if jordan brand signs a NHL player..

Alex the Gr8 is well worth a Nike or JB shoe. Kids, who actually watch hockey, love this dude. He plays the game as everyone should......

hes good no lie about that, but no hockey player should be signed by JB, because it just doesnt seem right

Hey, tj on a side note, your avatar look like the logo to Real Official Crank. Am I right?

And yeh, I definetely agree that he's worthy of gettin signed to JB. I'm into football and basketball especially during playoff time and since Ilive in the DMV, we dont have a team that's really performin right now except for the capitals.

I can honestly say that Ovechkin is the reason why I'm watchin the Hockey playoffs and flipping back to the NBA playoffs

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Sidney Crosby is better
smile.gif
lol

but thread = lock

both crosby and ovechkin had a hat trick last night
pimp.gif

i'd still pick ovechkin
laugh.gif
it would be interesting if jordan brand signs a NHL player..

Ha yeah i saw that... That was an intense game...
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Crosby =
smokin.gif

Yeh, But Ovechkin=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That man is a human highlight reel on skates! He make dudes look stupid on ice.

I say that Hockey is the most difficult sport to play when have to consider the fact that you're not running, your skating. And you have to be accuratewith a hockey stick. Easier said then done.

He's mastering the sport. Not to pull the racial card but, Not alot of black ppl watch hockey(Its mainly foreign geared). If Alex Ovechkin can spark myinterest with these highlights, imagine how many ppl's attention he is grabbing that don't watch hockey on a daily basis whether your black, white,asian, russian, canadian and so on!

Anybody else think Alex Ovechkin is up there with the greatest athletes of all time? Should JB hit him up?
He isn't even near the greatest hockey players of all time.
grin.gif

Gretzky
Lemeuix
Orr
Richard
Howe

Hell, you can make a case he isn't even the best Russian of all time... (Bure, Mogilny, Federov)

I love the kid, amazing hockey player, but lets let him get a few years under his belt before we start making wild accusations.

That said, I always wanted a JB skate...
laugh.gif

Not alot of black ppl watch hockey(Its mainly foreign geared).
How so? NHL marketing is 95% geared towards Americans. You don't need to market the sport in Canada, Sweden, Russia, ect. It sells itself.

Back
Top Bottom