alien invasion ( how are you ready? )

What would you do

if you found out the gov' is planing on getting ready for this alien invasion

What do you do the moment they mass land?'

u see the alien hanging out the ship?..say hi

Sneeze on them, because if TV has taught us anything the aliens will die from our germs. Or give them a blanket covered with the smallpox virus.

At a quick glance I thought the title said allen iverson
smh.gif

SMFH this stuff again

i clicked on here cuz my eyes are tired, i coulda swore the title of this thread was ALLEN IVERSON smfh me

crazy.....where was this shot at? was this the new footage u was talkin about in the other thread?

feelin the song too

Not going to waste my time to look at that video.
I did in the other thread and was annoyed there was no aliens anywhere.

And if I saw on the news there was an alien invasion, I'd probably look at it, then go back to sleep.
Nonsense this is!!!

dude u really think theres no other life living somewhere other than earth....millions of planetsn stars man. plus they have found water on other planets

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dude u really think theres no other life living somewhere other than earth....millions of planetsn stars man. plus they have found water on other planets

I think there is life forms on other planets, but I'm not  buying into the whole alien invasion conspiracies. 

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I think there is life forms on other planets, but I'm not  buying into the whole alien invasion conspiracies. 

WELL I AM

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Sneeze on them, because if TV has taught us anything the aliens will die from our germs. Or give them a blanket covered with the smallpox virus.

In a weird way this actually makes sense 
laugh.gif

I didn't watch the video. But, why would you want to kill them right away?! What if they are just cool aliens that want to hang out.

@Nothin4Ever - YO MAN, I WAS GOING TO MAKE A THREAD THIS WEEK ASKING YOU A QUESTION. DO YOU THINK THAT ALIENS ARE SPEEDING UP THE ROTATION OF THE EARTH CAUSING THE DAYS TO GO FASTER? EVERYONE IVE ASKED AND EVEN PEOPLE IVE HEARD RANDOMLY ON THE STREET ARE SAYING THAT THE DAYS ARE GOING FASTER. SOME SORT OF 2012 ALIEN CONSPIRACY TO TRY AND GET US TO 2012 FASTER? SHED SOME LIGHT BROTHA...

jdocs thats crazy...so we can all agree we think something will happen december 21st 2012?

me2 about A.I but ppl are so annoying with crap like this. OP let us know what you are chiefin on to actually belive this mumbo jumbo

indifferent.gif

The majority of America would accept the aliens as their new rulers two weeks into the war, we ain't tough anymore...

Originally Posted by JDocs

I didn't watch the video. But, why would you want to kill them right away?! What if they are just cool aliens that want to hang out.

@Nothin4Ever - YO MAN, I WAS GOING TO MAKE A THREAD THIS WEEK ASKING YOU A QUESTION. DO YOU THINK THAT ALIENS ARE SPEEDING UP THE ROTATION OF THE EARTH CAUSING THE DAYS TO GO FASTER? EVERYONE IVE ASKED AND EVEN PEOPLE IVE HEARD RANDOMLY ON THE STREET ARE SAYING THAT THE DAYS ARE GOING FASTER. SOME SORT OF 2012 ALIEN CONSPIRACY TO TRY AND GET US TO 2012 FASTER? SHED SOME LIGHT BROTHA...

the hell days going faster?? 
roll.gif

you sure the stove on your avy, and the product that you make with it, you are not smoking yourself?
alien.gif

alien.gif
 <----------omg hes gona eat you!!!!!!!! RUN! RUN ! RUN!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

Originally Posted by JDocs

the hell days going faster?? 
roll.gif

you sure the stove on your avy, and the product that you make with it, you are not smoking yourself?
alien.gif

alien.gif
 <----------omg hes gona eat you!!!!!!!! RUN! RUN ! RUN!
grin.gif

What if that's the only way to see the truth?

Back
Top Bottom