~~~ALIEN TALK THREAD~~~

do you think you will interact with an alien in your lifetime?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I see UFOs all the damn time.

My aircraft knowledge game is severely lacking.

Fellow believer here :nerd:

Joaquin-Phoenix-source_IGN.com_.jpg

Read this, A day with an extraterrestrial http://www.slideshare.net/DisclosureProject/a-day-with-an-extraterrestrial-lou-baldin-167p
According to John Lear this is a true story written as fiction to get published.
I have my own thoughts about it but I don't want to influence you with mine. It's best for you to read and decide.
  • . I walked to the table and opened up one of the boxes. The box hadan assortment of rocks and strange objects that looked like items a childwould collect. Pictures were in the box, pictures of a planet taken fromone of its moons by a young boy (me) many years ago. “I remember collecting these items when I was about ten-years-old,Milton. I did not know the name of the planet at the time, but Irecognize it now from the pictures as Uranus. From which moon did Itake these pictures, Milton?” “The moon is called Miranda on Earth. We have bases on all theUranus moons and you visited a couple of them. Those rocks and itemsin your boxes are from different moons in orbit around Uranus andsome other planets. Would you like to visit Uranus now?” “We‟re not talking anal probe are we, Milton?”
LOL.. good read so far

• 70. “Before we make the space jump, its better not to have anything inyour system, so yes. But that has nothing to do with the planet. Youhumans named it. The probe is painless and if you wish, it can beblocked from your memory.” “Please block it from my memory, Milton.”
  • roll.gif
    alien.gif

Me and my mom saw one while we were on the express way driving. It was sitting in the middle grass part between 2 expressways, and it was about 10 feet off the ground and transparent to a degree. it happened over last spring. 

edit: the lights on it were similar to that video. they looked kinda dull. 

Last edited:
  • . I walked to the table and opened up one of the boxes. The box hadan assortment of rocks and strange objects that looked like items a childwould collect. Pictures were in the box, pictures of a planet taken fromone of its moons by a young boy (me) many years ago. “I remember collecting these items when I was about ten-years-old,Milton. I did not know the name of the planet at the time, but Irecognize it now from the pictures as Uranus. From which moon did Itake these pictures, Milton?” “The moon is called Miranda on Earth. We have bases on all theUranus moons and you visited a couple of them. Those rocks and itemsin your boxes are from different moons in orbit around Uranus andsome other planets. Would you like to visit Uranus now?” “We‟re not talking anal probe are we, Milton?”

LOL.. good read so far

Yeah, this book is really good. Full of mind blowing events and really makes you think outside the box. haha

that we are people and we die and you will go to sleep tonight, wake up in the morning, eat, and go do stuff.
but seriously though i always wonder why people assume aliens are more intelligent than us...what if we are the most advanced and whenever we discover aliens out there we are the ones who fudge the ish up?

If Aliens do in fact travel here to planet Earth, then it would be FACT that they are more superior to our human race. If they can travel through space and get to our planet/galaxy, this trip would take light-years to do. Do you know how long that is? That should be enough evidence right there. We do not have the technology to travel to different galaxies, yet they do. Think about what else they are capable of. 0]

I interact with aliens everyday. A lot of people are considered aliens in the US.

If Aliens do in fact travel here to planet Earth, then it would be FACT that they are more superior to our human race. If they can travel through space and get to our planet/galaxy, this trip would take light-years to do. Do you know how long that is? That should be enough evidence right there. We do not have the technology to travel to different galaxies, yet they do. Think about what else they are capable of. 0]
lightyears are lies practically. once you evolve you go anywhere in seconds.

Bros ever since reading that book or article or whatever all I can think about is what's out there
eek.gif
 I may never be the same. I need answers!

I don't think we'll see aliens in my lifetime, but there has to be other life out there. The universe it too big.

wow great read! really opens your mind to the infinite possibility of the unknown. I didnt want to stop reading!

What if we are the aliens and the creatures we call "animals" are the original inhabitants of this world........? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom