Aliens, do we really want to find them?

tumblr_kupkoji9MH1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Haven't read any replies yet but..

There is no way a violent species would be able to advance far enoughto be able to travel space and find us. They would destroy their homeplanet and themselves before reaching that goal. Which is pretty muchwhere humans are headed
frown.gif
tumblr_kspg5gfylV1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by algarve23

I wouldn't want to, I think it would be to complicated like that movie irobot.
They can stay where ever they are if they do exist

You do realize iRobot was about robots.....not aliens....

I know i mean it would be complicated like the movie if the roles where switched.
like instead of robots it would be aliens but the same thing would happen.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I would love to see how "Religion" would explain it if they really did show up one day.
yes that would be very interesting.Im not even going to give my opinion on the connection between extraterrestrial's and religion but alot of people would be shocked if they knew what they're religion was based on.

what if the aliens showed up and they too believe in one of the organized religions? Or even they show up and try to convert us to whatever they believe in. Just because they have advance technology doesn't mean they are atheist.
I never said they was or was not atheist.I have no idea what religion if any they would believe in.I think if extraterrestrial's showed up they would shed some light on how religion is misunderstood and misinterpreted,And some people would be shocked at what alot of ancient civilizations considered"gods".

Or they could have some other version of Christianity/Judaism/Islam with a central God.
Wouldn't that be interesting
laugh.gif
Sure would.
laugh.gif

I love this subject, the second man to step on moon Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I would love to see how "Religion" would explain it if they really did show up one day.
yes that would be very interesting.Im not even going to give my opinion on the connection between extraterrestrial's and religion but alot of people would be shocked if they knew what they're religion was based on.

what if the aliens showed up and they too believe in one of the organized religions? Or even they show up and try to convert us to whatever they believe in. Just because they have advance technology doesn't mean they are atheist.
I never said they was or was not atheist.I have no idea what religion if any they would believe in.I think if extraterrestrial's showed up they would shed some light on how religion is misunderstood and misinterpreted,And some people would be shocked at what alot of ancient civilizations considered"gods".

Or they could have some other version of Christianity/Judaism/Islam with a central God.
Wouldn't that be interesting
laugh.gif
Sure would.
laugh.gif
Aliens: "Jesus sent us from beyond"
Christians: 
pimp.gif

Everybody else: %*$* 
eek.gif
frown.gif

I think this goes along the lines of the 4th demension type theories. I mean people are always talking about life after death... what if your being is allowed to cross over into another dimension in time after you die here on earth.. maybe that extra space out there has far beyond reach of demensions your soul, spirit, or being whatever gets to go????? IDK

Here's another astronaut coming foward.... Astronaut Edgar Dean Mitchell.......

Fox news is actually good for something

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

We better hope they don't find us. And if they do we need to hope they're nothing like us because if they are they'll most likely come, kill as many of us as possible with weapons, kill the rest with incurable disease, create small pockets for us to live and rewrite history so it looks like they've lived there forever/civilized us and made us better by wiping the majority of us out.
What you did there, it was seen by me.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Don't you want to know if were alone or not in this universe? When you look up into the sky at night, it doesn't get you thinking of all the endless possibilities?
There are millions of galaxies, of course we are not the only living beings in the universe. But, as for little green aliens, I do not believe in all that. I do not think any encounters like that have touched earth yet either. Well, maybe some have in the past, but I doubt it. There are astronomers that patrol the skies 24/7 and I am sure they would have seen stuff like that regularly or it would occur more often. Other beings that live elsewhere in galaxies or the universe could be humans or other forms of life. I do not know where this notion of alien looking like creatures who are green with oogly eyes come from. 

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

We better hope they don't find us. And if they do we need to hope they're nothing like us because if they are they'll most likely come, kill as many of us as possible with weapons, kill the rest with incurable disease, create small pockets for us to live and rewrite history so it looks like they've lived there forever/civilized us and made us better by wiping the majority of us out.
What you did there, it was seen by me.
reaction of the typical conformist.

hzcpHGYzFqp20zy8ZSRFu9B2o1_1280.gif

i learned in astronomy class in hs that most stars we think we see are actually other galaxies so if we live in a galaxy...think about all the other galaxies we see out there thinking they're stars.

sometimes im more concerned with what happens when I die because that is guaranteed to happen sooner or later. As for aliens I really believe they are their but I have to much to worry about me here on earth...

WELL.....

ALIENS AND MORE THEN 60 TYPES HAVE ALREADY VISITED EARTH

THE THING IS ..WE ARE NOT READY YET AS A WHOLE TO VIEW THEM

ITS A PROCESS WE HAVE TO GO THRU STEP BY STEP TO GET THE IDEA

THE MILKY WAY HAS ALIENS THAT LOOK LIKE HUMANS ...

AND OTHER GALAXY'S HAVE THEY OWN DIFF RACE OF ALIENS

BUT LIKE PEOPLE SAID WE ARE TOO WARZONE LIKE

IF ANYTHING THE ALIENS FEAR FOR US

EVEN I WAKE UP FEELING LIKE I DONT NEED TO BE ON THIS EARTH ANYMORE WITH ALL BS

AND WHAT IF'S

BUT THERE IS POSITIVE & NEGATIVE ALIENS IF U WONDER THAT

EARTH IS WELL PROTECTED BY THE POSITIVE ALIENS/UFO'S

SO IT WOULD BE HARD FOR A ATTACK TO HAPPEN TO US

PLUS TO LEARN AND MASTER SPACE TRAVEL

YOU HAVE TO ALREADY HAVE THE IDEA THAT WE ARE ALL ONE

NO NEED TO HURT OTHERS WHEN EVERYTHING IS ONE

EARTH IS LIKE A MUSEUM FULL OF FREE ENERGY FOR THEM TO COLLECT

WATER , THUNDER , & ETC

WHILE WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT
laugh.gif

GIVE IT A FEW YEARS TILL THE LIMIT IS REMOVED OFF EARTH ..THEY SHOULD BE LANDING THEN

Aliens have landed multiple times on earth. The thing is, they don't want to stay here. We aren't developed to the point where we respect the earth we live on. The very few aliens that have stayed here have taken the shape of our world leaders we know today and use this earth as their own little playground.

of course there are aliens/ufos out there. i hope we encounter them before we die. that would be
eek.gif

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME IN HERE AND DROP YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON YOUR "ALIENS ARE HERE ALREADY" THEORY. I ONLY CALL IT A THEORY BECAUSE FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND IT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN. BUT I LIKE THE IDEA.

JUST A SIDEBAR FOR YOU. DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE IN THE MANY WORLDS THEORY. INFINITE SIMULTANEOUS UNIVERSES COEXISTING ON THE PLANE OF TIME, WHERE EVERYTHING AN ANYTHING IS HAPPENING ALL AT ONCE?

Back
Top Bottom