ALIFE....at winners

hey wassup nt'ers. i just got the info that alife clothing(sesamee streets t-shirts) was found in winners(from montreal). i don't know if it was said or talked about but i would like to know if any of ya'll heard of it or bought or knows about this. it even seems that 10deep was found also. please share your thoughts and information...or lead me to where it was already talked about. thanks
"someone emptied my trash and stole the bag. a FootLocker bag" -the ghetto

yeah I've seen a couple of ALIFE shirts at the winners near me...picked up some paper denim jeans for $69 also. This was about a month back tho.

Quote:
i heard they have a bape account too....
anyone confirm?
:lol:
laugh.gif
formerly shoeWUfreak

I should start going back to Winners more often now, but I just have no patience there, its always a mess.

word, i cant be bothered to look through some zellers-tip junk to find the real gems

but a friend of mine did pick up several legit alife tees from winners

Quote:
I should start going back to Winners more often now, but I just have no patience there, its always a mess.

that was my thoughts exactly...lol. asiatic...it was them sesamee street joints that was around here.
"someone emptied my trash and stole the bag. a FootLocker bag" -the ghetto

The joy of any shopping is the hunt, going that extra mile or looking where others won't or wouldn't think of...

Not lining up for 12 hrs to overpay.

www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

^^...then that means alife factories around Canada do it...
"someone emptied my trash and stole the trash bag." -the ghetto

B. Analog's got it down - it's the thrill of the hunt in finding the gems :smile:

What up Rich... You're a ghost nowadays :tongue:
My hurt, my love, my pain, my stress
My strife, my wife, my life, my test
We made for more, we die for less

just stopped by the Pte.Claire location in Fairview mall.
14.99 ea.
copped the big apple and the cracked tee.

This is what they had. I hope this helps!

I'm still here Jay...trying to leave, but damn. What's this about you at VMills...thought you were holding off???

i work at winners (heartland mississauga)....i remember some dude posting an alife shirt from winners in the pick up thread...havent seen any :S
youalreadyknow

I copped one of those B-grade Seseme Street shirts a while back (not from Winners though). Buyer beware, they stink like a Chinese supermarket (and I'm not even being racist, you know damn well what they smell like).
[fon​

Nice find there.... I have to go to Winners more ofter... last time I went I found a North Caro. Brand Jordan jersey for $49
W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

^^ Markville mall Winners has Alife... I saw about 5 shirts today.. $14.99... didn't copp the quality was cheap...
W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

all the alife stuff at winners is ugly

Back
Top Bottom